D666N

This Wild Life - Westside [Single] (2018)

20 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 2, 2018 

Genre - Acoustic, Singer/Songwriter, Acoustic Pop Punk, Acoustic 

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Westside (03:29)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

giphy.gif

Other Releases by

Any release date for the new album yet?

• Upvote 1

Creak - Recluse

CREAK - RECLUSE:

https://youtu.be/PNpX2jiYYLU

FFO: LOATHE, LOTUS EATER, ALPHA WOLF

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif

Like everything else they put out, I can't stop playing this.

15 minutes ago, Six Souls x said:

Any release date for the new album yet?

I did some digging and there is a good possibility of June 22nd :)

This is real good! I'm always down for new stuff from them!

Damn, I love that album art. Makes sense since they’ve been using the sunflower emoji so much lately. Really excited for this record

Love me some This Wild Life! Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Love that this has a bit more of a “Clouded” feel to it than “Hold You Here”, which is far more “Low Tides”.

Majorly hyped for the new album ! Hoping for more tracks like this and “History” (personal all time fave). 

7 hours ago, mikeenigma17 said:

I did some digging and there is a good possibility of June 22nd :)

Good call - Looks like some preorders have started at this website, http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27301120/this-wild-life-petaluma

I'd say June 22nd is pretty much confirmed !

Track
List
1 Figure It Out
2 Headfirst
3 Catie Rae
4 Positively Negative
5 Westside
6 Hold You Here
7 Come Back Down
8 College Kids
9 Never Believe
10 No Need For Novacaine

Love This Wild Life!

5 hours ago, Dxblazer1499 said:

Good call - Looks like some preorders have started at this website, http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27301120/this-wild-life-petaluma

I'd say June 22nd is pretty much confirmed !

Track
List
1 Figure It Out
2 Headfirst
3 Catie Rae
4 Positively Negative
5 Westside
6 Hold You Here
7 Come Back Down
8 College Kids
9 Never Believe
10 No Need For Novacaine

it is June 22nd

brdsx.gif

This sound suits them so well, not that trashbin of an album they released 2 years ago.

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

so oooo oooo ooooooo good

If you want a custom signature they are for sale just PM me!

test-3.gif

13 hours ago, Lord Kingdom said:

This sound suits them so well, not that trashbin of an album they released 2 years ago.

Tove Stykre's album, which  has lines like 'say my name...pour it out like a drink you should have skipped' is fantastic, but Low Tides is a trashbin? :huh: 

1 minute ago, NeckDeeper said:

Tove Stykre's album, which  has lines like 'say my name...pour it out like a drink you should have skipped' is fantastic, but Low Tides is a trashbin? :huh: 

This has nothing to do with Tove, but everything to do with this current sound compared to Low Tides. I have not listed to any track on LT since it dropped, but I still jam Clouded pretty regularly? That should say something. There is a difference in sound between those 2 records, and this track sounds way more Clouded than Low Tides.

I'm also not one for having a deep connection to lyrical content.

2 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

This has nothing to do with Tove, but everything to do with this current sound compared to Low Tides. I have not listed to any track on LT since it dropped, but I still jam Clouded pretty regularly? That should say something. There is a difference in sound between those 2 records, and this track sounds way more Clouded than Low Tides.

I'm also not one for having a deep connection to lyrical content.

latter part is totally legit, i have a lot of friends who are like it. I like TWL on both sides of the spectrum, in fact the side I liked least was their more pop-punk side...compared to Clouded and LT and their new singles, it just doesn't seem like a good fit. I don't think I have a single song from anything prior to Clouded. 

2 minutes ago, NeckDeeper said:

latter part is totally legit, i have a lot of friends who are like it. I like TWL on both sides of the spectrum, in fact the side I liked least was their more pop-punk side...compared to Clouded and LT and their new singles, it just doesn't seem like a good fit. I don't think I have a single song from anything prior to Clouded. 

I never heard of them prior to Clouded, but i'd rather keep it that way as I hold that album near and dear. I've got high hopes for this album though, fingers crossed for no full band tracks. 

I couldn't get into much of Low Tides for some reason (only truly enjoyed a few songs) and it bummed me out because these guys are awesome. This song however I absolutely love. So good and I know I'll be listening to this a lot. Hoping the rest of the new album is just as good as this!

On 5/4/2018 at 4:34 AM, Lord Kingdom said:

I never heard of them prior to Clouded, but i'd rather keep it that way as I hold that album near and dear. I've got high hopes for this album though, fingers crossed for no full band tracks. 

If you’re into the Clouded sound, i highly recommend “Ripped Away” and “Pink Tie” from the Heart Flip EP