ZippyShare

Solidfiles

Support 

boldzmj.png R3asM1U.png NRrcZn7.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

2OoC3eH.gif

Other Releases by

Even though this could use some vocals (and it would probably increase the appeal/replayability for most people out there), it's still an incredible piece of instrumental music.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

I strongly dislike music without vocals.. I feel this sense of unsatisfaction while listening to it..

I really like how their songs sounds like, because it's a piece of good music. But with vocals it would be pure perfection.

Really good album. 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

Thank you guys! Been waiting for this one for a while. I feel like this band would become lifeless if there was a vocalist, just like how Intervals' song structure took a nosedive on AVW. IMO, bands like Polyphia, CHON, and AAL would be completely ruined if a vocalist was brought in.

• Love 3

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Thanks, RC!

• Love 1

V9afZyk.jpg

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Thanks, RC!

No prob dad killer

• Love 1

2OoC3eH.gif

fuck vocals..... i love vocals in music but this is a better piece of music without..... iv not listened to an album so catchy before. so many songs stuck out to me with the first and second listen through.

also i hate guitar solos but love this album. WTF :'D

this is sickkk

• Love 1

omfg this is gold. fucking amazing album, thanks for the share fam!

• Love 1

"If you thought you knew it all
Don’t shift your view, you might slip and fall
A long way down and down this rabbit hole
If the tunnel runs any deeper
You might come out the other side of the world
Maybe upside down you’ll be able see this isn’t what it seems
We are far from free."

Northlane

Good stuff.

• Love 1

lxHBhNr.png

Vocals would ruin this music.. Polyphia is a band that shreds even in the more poppy parts there's complex stuff going on and it would just clash with the music. They'd have to strip back the music even more and then they'd just be some pop rock band, leave it be don't fuck with it.

After listening to this album a few times through i can honestly say it gets pretty boring part way through. cut the album in half and listen to each piece on its own and your good. even listen to each track sporadically and youre extremely golden. the singles dont do the album justice, the first two songs prior to one of the singles (the second single if im not mistaken) are so good and lay the groundwork for your enjoyment of the album. and seeing others comment about vocals there were honestly times where i thought to myself "oh damn if there was someone just wailing away over these sick licks, THAT WOULD BE GREAT" it would be great. I even thought maybe the pretentious god himself, jonny craig could suffice. but what we have its an album that starts strong, but ends bland (bu not bad overall!!!). i liked it, glad i bought it on vinyl. would recommend to anyone that is a fan of this band. 

im also open to discussion about this shit. it would force me to listen to the release more and it would be fun talking about it. namaste
also i never comment on posts so please be gentle

Been listening to this pretty much non-stop, really dig it.  

i feel like im one of the very few people who prefer this band with no vocals over it? there are literally 100's of 1000's of bands with vocals and, without lying and saying it differs them from other bands (which it doesnt really do), i believe they would ruin, if not butcher, the sound they have gained over previous releases!!!!!!

kanye 4 2020

toodlehoo

Album so good. Thank you rc!