LKA

Grudges - Misery (Single) (2018)

49 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Summers said:

Not trying to be funny just wondering why you are salty, you could at least be civil and not bite everyones head off for no reason

How would one politely call another out on what they see as an absolutely asinine opinion?  I'd hardly call my conversation "biting heads off for no reason".

4 minutes ago, WizCaulifla said:

How would one politely call another out on what they see as an absolutely asinine opinion?  I'd hardly call my conversation "biting heads off for no reason".

All he did was make a witty comment about rap infused metalcore and you got all salty lol

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, WizCaulifla said:

Idk maybe I don't get that triggered since it is just an opinion and like you said Attila "get a lot of hate" so idk

1 minute ago, BrickFace said:

All he did was make a witty comment about rap infused metalcore and you got all salty lol

A. It wasn't even slightly witty. B. He compared a band that thrives on hedonism to an individual struggling to overcome an addiction. Musically and ethically there is no connection. Am I not allowed to be passionate about artists I admire?

2 minutes ago, Summers said:

Idk maybe I don't get that triggered since it is just an opinion and like you said Attila "get a lot of hate" so idk

Then don't get triggered by my calling you a cunt. It's just an opinion.

9 minutes ago, WizCaulifla said:

A. It wasn't even slightly witty. B. He compared a band that thrives on hedonism to an individual struggling to overcome an addiction. Musically and ethically there is no connection. Am I not allowed to be passionate about artists I admire?

Dude just calm down "then don't get triggered by my calling you a cunt. It's just an opinion." no, that is just you being a dick, he did absolutely nothing but ask why you were so salty, and you got even more "salty" from that. 

4 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

Dude just calm down "then don't get triggered by my calling you a cunt. It's just an opinion." no, that is just you being a dick, he did absolutely nothing but ask why you were so salty, and you got even more "salty" from that. 

What he did was marginalize my opinion based on the assumption that I do actually enjoy Attila's music. Being written off as a 'fanboy' of a band that I wasn't even defending is ludicrous. 

20 minutes ago, WizCaulifla said:

Okay discovered how toxic you are just from this, I love some artists as well but idgaf if someone calls them trash its cool you like Alex a lot I do as well but just tone it down dude

2 minutes ago, WizCaulifla said:

What he did was marginalize my opinion based on the assumption that I do actually enjoy Attila's music. Being written off as a 'fanboy' of a band that I wasn't even defending is ludicrous. 

at no point did @Summers marginalize your opinion. I also don't see anywhere that he called you a fanboy, that was @Crust

Just now, Summers said:

Okay discovered how toxic you are just from this, I love some artists as well but idgaf if someone calls them trash its cool you like Alex a lot I do as well but just tone it down dude

Pretty pussy of you to label someone 'toxic' from them having a disagreement with you. Maybe don't blindly insult artists without expecting a little backlash? Maybe, YOU'RE toxic for even having an opposing opinion! See how ridiculous that is? Don't start crying when another anonymous asshole starts disputing your thoughtless opinions.

1 minute ago, WizCaulifla said:

Pretty pussy of you to label someone 'toxic' from them having a disagreement with you. Maybe don't blindly insult artists without expecting a little backlash? Maybe, YOU'RE toxic for even having an opposing opinion! See how ridiculous that is? Don't start crying when another anonymous asshole starts disputing your thoughtless opinions.

Pretty pussy of you to get triggered in the first place over a joke from another member, and starting a fight in the entire thread over it, cool your fucking jets 

Just now, Mayhem959 said:

Pretty pussy of you to get triggered in the first place over a joke from another member, and starting a fight in the entire thread over it, cool your fucking jets 

This whole 'triggered' and 'salty' shit is laughable. You consider this a fight? Worst case scenario, go to a different website. Can't I type a few mean words without it being reflective of a furious state of rage? Guess not ;)

8 minutes ago, WizCaulifla said:

Okay, this isnt a different website either its normally pretty chill a part from a few people but thats cool theres a block function I guess. I don't care you have a different opinion either, its going OTT with shit

Just now, WizCaulifla said:

This whole 'triggered' and 'salty' shit is laughable. You consider this a fight? Worst case scenario, go to a different website. Can't I type a few mean words without it being reflective of a furious state of rage? Guess not ;)

Glad you can get a laugh out of it, "go to a different website" no thanks, i donated here, don't plan on leaving, there was no cause for your mean words, you blew stuff out of proportion, and yes, you did start a fight in the thread, that is what these are referred to as when it happens. 

Glad you can get a laugh out of it, "go to a different website" no thanks, i donated here, don't plan on leaving, there was no cause for your mean words, you blew stuff out of proportion, and yes, you did start a fight in the thread, that is what these are referred to as when it happens. 

Well aside from the frankly pitiful fact that you could even call what occurred a 'fight', I have the right to express my opinion through any means necessary. You cunt.

Just now, WizCaulifla said:

Well aside from the frankly pitiful fact that you could even call what occurred a 'fight', I have the right to express my opinion through any means necessary. You cunt.

Do tell, what exactly makes you think I, who have said nothing but called you out for what I think is stupid, am a cunt

Do tell, what exactly makes you think I, who have said nothing but called you out for what I think is stupid, am a cunt

Oh, that was just for laughs, don't get your panties in a bunch as well.

Well this thread turned into a shitshow lmao

On 5/1/2018 at 12:27 PM, Crust said:

People: "Oh my god this is bad"

*Fronz from Attila screams BLEGH over a trap beat*

Also people: "OMG ATTILA IS THE BEST BAND EVER"

Accurate as fuck. Lmao!

First listen and came here to say this was terrible but whoa this thread. Like how do you even defend this? Props to the members keeping their cool in KL.