We are experiencing critical server-side issues. Chatbox and other services may be disabled.
Sign in to follow this  
dewey duck

Royal Coda - Royal Coda (2018)

22 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - April 27th, 2018

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Psychedelic Rock

Quality - MP3, 320kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Blood Thinner

2. Anything to Save

3. Cut Me Under

4. Breathe Correct

5, De Rien

6. See Them Faceless

7. Love Again

8. Calm and Composed

9. Cycled Through the Past

10. Suffolk

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

Thank you! So stoked on this

Sigh. So much for my most hyped release of the year.

While this album while good, and enjoyable all the way through, it feels like a piss poor example of what Kurt Travis can do, as i said, i like the album, but damn it is very underwhelming, I'm not too sure why i think it's underwhelming, but it just feels same songish, and like one long single, with a few exceptions, this album doesn't even make my top 10 of the year, but oh well. Good album, i like it, hopefully it will grow on me

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

While this album while good, and enjoyable all the way through, it feels like a piss poor example of what Kurt Travis can do, as i said, i like the album, but damn it is very underwhelming, I'm not too sure why i think it's underwhelming, but it just feels same songish, and like one long single, with a few exceptions, this album doesn't even make my top 10 of the year, but oh well. Good album, i like it, hopefully it will grow on me

TOLD YOU!

Just now, Smash_Adams said:

TOLD YOU!

indeed you did, and i would check LIMBS now, but two tracks are the same on it so i will wait

This is pretty good. The main drawback for me is some of the tracks feel kind of similar to each other, and some ideas don’t feel as fully developed as they maybe could be. But it’s solid on first listen, if unspectacular.

Reminds me of The Used.

This absolutely rules, I'm loving the guitar work and drumming, and of course Kurt sounds great

Royal Cola.

• Upvote 2

this is very good.

Thank you

I was definitely way too harsh on this too, it isn't as underwhelming as i originally thought, but it still wasn't what i think people thought it would be

Thanks a lot for this up !

This is everything I expected and exceeded expectations. People shouldn't think this is just a Kurt Travis vehicle, it's a supergroup ala Sianvar. The entire band needs to examined as talents, not just Kurt, who does a exceptional performance here by the way. Maybe not compared to his entire body of work but compared to everyone else out there. Main complain is the album is a bit short with  some filler interludes.

On 4/26/2018 at 9:44 AM, Mayhem959 said:

Agreed. Eternity Forever was a much better sounding project. Completely different style from this but that's the style where his voice fits best. It's such a shame things didn't work out between members 

I already bought this album myself, but I just wanted to leave a comment because this is easily one of the best albums of the year, and we're not even halfway through the year. I mean with a trio like this, of course this album turned out incredible :P

Psychedelic hahaha

Who thinks that have something psych clearly don't know anything about...

And next time put the right tag for the album...

• Downvote 1

really not much here. everything sounded the same and no riff or melody was catchy. best tracks are the first 3 imo

On 5/2/2018 at 11:17 AM, paranoid said:

Psychedelic hahaha

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

On 5/2/2018 at 10:17 AM, paranoid said:

Psychedelic hahaha

*TRIGGERED*