10. Tangled Hands
11. Blister

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Edited by LKA
Fixed!

Crossed and Scarament are identical tracks, instead of their proper track 

Well shit gonna have to hold off on this. Hopefully Dearist or Homewrecker drop today. 

I hope like hell my cd dont arrive with the same 2 tracks, it'd be a hell of a bummer

Well this is lovely. Shame I don't know what that other song sounds like. :(

yo what does that piano riff in the opening song sound like?  can't think of it

I wrote this album off way too fast. It's actually really fucking good. But Twelve Stones can go fuck off the track list 

40 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

I wrote this album off way too fast. It's actually really fucking good. But Twelve Stones can go fuck off the track list 

It's an interesting melody but he could have written more than one lyric for that track I think. Seems lazy. 

Just now, Lonestar said:

It's an interesting melody but he could have written more than one lyric for that track I think. Seems lazy. 

Twelve Stones did nothing but annoy me for the entire duration of the track, i have no problem with melodies, but one lyric repeated through the entire song for the duration, in an annoying voice, was enough to ruin it for me

3 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

Twelve Stones did nothing but annoy me for the entire duration of the track, i have no problem with melodies, but one lyric repeated through the entire song for the duration, in an annoying voice, was enough to ruin it for me

I agree completely. If you're gonna repeat the same line over and over, it better be real fucking good. 

@Mayhem959 man I just can't agree, yeah the song feels interludey but fuck me if that doesn't work for me, as I really dig the other mellower/clean vocal driven parts of the album, I also really dig Sacrament, such a weirdly gospelly track and the claps give it a nice vibe.

@Dwesk i just cannot get behind Twelve Stones, if you removed the vocals i would be fine, but the song just rubs me the wrong way really bad

1 minute ago, Dwesk said:

@Mayhem959 man I just can't agree, yeah the song feels interludey but fuck me if that doesn't work for me, as I really dig the other mellower/clean vocal driven parts of the album, I also really dig Sacrament, such a weirdly gospelly track and the claps give it a nice vibe.

I love what he does with his voice in those tracks. My only real complaint is the length and lack of lyrics haha. I just wanted more. All these new releases are over before I know it. 

ALBUM OF THE WEEK BOYS
TOP 3 THIS MONTH BOYS

8 hours ago, Dwesk said:

ALBUM OF THE WEEK BOYS
TOP 3 THIS MONTH BOYS

Not gonna lie. I can agree to top 3 of the month, and my second favorite from the week, followed by Hawthorne 

Damn this is really not bad at all, UNFD sure knows how to pick 'em. First Thornhill now this. The Norma Jean vibes are strong with this one

@Space Funny because they had signed another band that previously barely had a proggy/djenty EP and nothing else, and they changed their sound drastically on their debut LP, basically became LITSOS/DTGL v2 and then... disbanded. Now they got fucking LIMBS which are Underoath/Norma Jean-esque as fuck.

5 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

@Space Funny because they had signed another band that previously barely had a proggy/djenty EP and nothing else, and they changed their sound drastically on their debut LP, basically became LITSOS/DTGL v2 and then... disbanded. Now they got fucking LIMBS which are Underoath/Norma Jean-esque as fuck.

THE YOUTH TO BECOME WAS GOAT. I MISS THESE GUYS SO MUCH.

Literally the Underoath album people wanted, put Spencer cleans on this and WHOA. 

REALLY ENJOY NEW UNDEROATH ALBUM

I like their sound, but these songs are a slight miss. songs i enjoyed most would be father's son, crossed, tangled hands, blister. favorite track has to be tangled hands. not bad overall