D666N

Bullet For My Valentine - Piece Of Me [Single] (2018)

30 posts in this topic

iHh1tzm.jpg?1

Leaked
Release - April 27, 2018 

Genre - Metal, Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Piece Of Me (03:26)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

This is sick, heavy parts go in and the riffs and drums are pretty catchy

9 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

This is good music 

Good bot

All I wanted was a bullet song that went fast and hard like Don't need you. 

This song is alright. But I hope there's something better. 

1 minute ago, swanny3214 said:

Good bot

All I wanted was a bullet song that went fast and hard like Don't need you. 

This song is alright. But I hope there's something better. 

Don't worry I'm sure there will be, they are just trying to appeal to more people with these singles.

Very nice. New Bullet is the best Bullet. Venom is their best album IMO and this could match it.

• Love 1

Just now, Summers said:

Don't worry I'm sure there will be, they are just trying to appeal to more people with these singles.

Hoping so. 

Holy shit that opening tho. Overall I'm digging this I also dug Over It this is really good and has me pretty hyped for it June is just gonna be a awesome month all the way around

Wish this was the album artwork, the actual one is so cringy lol. Song is pretty good but not as good as Dont need you or Venom

This is actually very good, expected it to be bad for unknown reasons, but it rocks

• Upvote 1

this is Different..... i'll have to let this settle in. matt tuck did say however, there would be electronic elements to get used to in the new record

Kinda different but im lovin both singles and the hype is real

intro sounds like deftones...passenger

A lot better than over it, pretty decent

I'm not sure that I'm too crazy about how his voice sounds in this one.  The music is way better than over it, but it's just the way he sounds like singing.  Like someone is pinching his nose while he spits out the lyrics.

FL snares btw haha

Huge fan of this band, yet I cannot enjoy anything they've been releasing. since a long time ago :/, eveything sounds kinda bland to me.
Sadly, it seems they set the standard way too high with ''Dont need you'', which sounded amazing.
Also, what the fuck is up with the production, the snares sounds like a literal stuffy clap from a distance

• Upvote 1

Am i the only one who didn't care for Don't Need You much? Like it felt really boring to me, i love both of these two singles more

Just now, DekinhoDesu said:

Huge fan of this band, yet I cannot enjoy anything they've been releasing. since a long time ago :/, eveything sounds kinda bland to me.
Sadly, it seems they set the standard way too high with ''Dont need you'', which sounded amazing.
Also, what the fuck is up with the production, the snares sounds like a literal stuffy clap from a distance

agree, BFMV is my fav band. well first off they have a new drummer, second Matt said they were trying more simple "less technical" sounds and adding some electronic elements to the album. Probably expect less solo's and shred on this one. but i was also hoping for more epic tracks like "dont need you" also

I'm digging it, but the production is kind of weird. The vocals are too squashed, and the snare has no depth. Over It's production was actually really good, so this is strange. His vocals sound weird though because they added and octave lower harmony. Don't like it, gives it a weird sound. The song as a whole is great though, I give it 8/10.

Also, this song alone makes anything Moose has done sound like shit. He was such an awful drummer, I love what Jason brought on this one. Gives me hope, especially if you're someone who's familiar with Axewound. He's on a whole different level than Moose.

Found Gravity hidden away in iTunes

6C10FF53-D7D7-4752-83BF-5D2D6F8416BE.png

Wtf that was unexpectedly sick. Much better than Over It.

This Bullet album is going to be GNAR

1 hour ago, FallenZA said:

Found Gravity hidden away in iTunes

6C10FF53-D7D7-4752-83BF-5D2D6F8416BE.png

ya we found that earlier. some sites have the 2 bonus tracks also. one might be a linkin park cover of "crawling"

I really wanna hear letting go which I heard is the next single In 2 weeks 

8 hours ago, Frankie158 said:

I'm digging it, but the production is kind of weird. The vocals are too squashed, and the snare has no depth. Over It's production was actually really good, so this is strange. His vocals sound weird though because they added and octave lower harmony. Don't like it, gives it a weird sound. The song as a whole is great though, I give it 8/10.

Also, this song alone makes anything Moose has done sound like shit. He was such an awful drummer, I love what Jason brought on this one. Gives me hope, especially if you're someone who's familiar with Axewound. He's on a whole different level than Moose.

axewound was killer and I agree about moose

• Upvote 1

Pretty alright.

Not exactly sure what's "different" about this song but okay

• Upvote 1

I don't get the hate on youtube, this song is awesome

Can't wait for the album

I really like this song! It's something else, but it's still very heavy and catchy. I do not understand the hate, either. Can't wait for Gravity - and the next single, Letting You Go.