Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

Other Releases by

All three songs are different from each other, pumped to hear what the rest sounds like. Really digging this tune, super cool, really enjoyed it.

• Upvote 2

brdsx.gif

Damn. Pretty Good.

I don't think there's an album I'm looking forward to more than this one. Different sound for this one, but I dig it. Kind of want to sail the seven seas or play some Assassin's Creed Black Flag to this.

It good. but not what i wanted to hear from PWD. \_(-.-)_/

• Upvote 4

tumblr_nfx3hbqWqX1s03x0vo1_500.gif.cc6d5528496e9d13151c966cbda83319.gif

1 minute ago, iammclovin said:

I don't think there's an album I'm looking forward to more than this one. Different sound for this one, but I dig it. Kind of want to sail the seven seas or play some Assassin's Creed Black Flag to this.

mediocre game deserve mediocre ost

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This band always comes out with great tunes. I like how all three singles are slightly different. Being one of my favorite bands, this I can't wait for!!! FTH!!

This is good. Take it or leave it. 

Wtf happened to this band? In my opinion they’ve gotten worse and worse with each album.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, LinaK said:

mediocre game deserve mediocre ost

Whatever you are going through, it's going to pass. Just seek medical attention and do no harm to yourself
you ARE loved
you ARE important
I AM here

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Well this is... different... Not sure if in a good way or a bad way. I like it but I don't like the fact this is a Parkway song... its too off the wall for them... Im confused lol

• Upvote 1

cFBg26P.gif.b4560a2455e14ebe499e277ccea1ca20.gif

@DekinhoDesu here comes the armchair psychiatrist :lol:

gotta say the chorus is catchy

1 hour ago, SHINEBOXX said:

Well this is... different... Not sure if in a good way or a bad way. I like it but I don't like the fact this is a Parkway song... its too off the wall for them... Im confused lol

This argument is so stupid. "It's a good song, but i don't like it because it's PWD and they do different music so this isn't good by their standards"

• Upvote 1

t2DLnik.png

6 minutes ago, athehut said:

Wtf happened to this band? In my opinion they’ve gotten worse and worse with each album.

They've grown. Every album sounds different from them. They've always been solid and probably always will be. Based off their tours and success, clearly they're doing something right, even if everyone doesn't hang on for the ride. But there's something in their discography for every metal/metalcore fan. 

If you're in need of something like older Parkway Drive there's always Bleed From Within's new album Era that literally sounds almost just like PWD from Horizons/Deep Blue. Hopefully as diverse as Parkway Drive usually is, there will be some songs on this coming album that please everyone to an extent. But some will dislike it no matter what and that's life. I'll let you know dude. As much as I love this band, and dig these singles, I hold them to such a high standard. Especially given how long they've pushed back this album so they could keep touring. While I will be happy and hyped when the full album drops, I'm still going to be brutally honest when I review it both on its own merit, as well as compared to its predecessors in Parkway Drive's discography this far. I know most people scoff and make unoriginal jabs at my long posts but for this album I could care less.

I know there will be several members who try to take the piss out of the actual review but that's probably because they need the attention they're so desperately trying to get. But for me, KL is about the music and helping others find/appreciate music as well as giving honest feedback so others can choose whether or not it's worth their time. For one of the first times I will actually rate each song and give a brief overview of why I rated it as such and I'll be sure to state my own score that I'd give it personally as well as a score as a critical metalcore fan and disregard the fact that I'm a big PWD fan for the sake of a real review especially with all the great metalcore that's come out in the past 6-12 months.

Sorry this was so long dude/anyone reading this, and sorry if you're unhappy with the direction PWD is drifting, hopefully they don't drift too far.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Voinolin said:

This argument is so stupid. "It's a good song, but i don't like it because it's PWD and they do different music so this isn't good by their standards"

All I am saying is, I wish this wasn't a PWD song, don't get it twisted, I freaking LOVE PWD but this feel way off the wall for a PWD song. Like I said, I like the song just not sure it should have been a PWD song. I honestly can't wait for the album.. like how much more variety are the gonna bring with this album? The variety is good but this is just different from what we are all used to from PWD.

cFBg26P.gif.b4560a2455e14ebe499e277ccea1ca20.gif

Loved Ire but this is just boring to me

If you're into metal, or even heavy music, try this:

1 - Just shut your eyes, forget that this band is called Parkway Drive.
2 - Listen to the music coming out through your speakers/headphone.
3 - Stop listening to music as a thing you wanted to be. Instead, enjoy for what it is, and guess the fuck what:

t's undeniably good.

Whether If you like this as PWD'S work, is up to you to be a fucking boner.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

To everyone saying this is bad29090m.gif

and yes I just made this lol. I'm sure @BRDSX will atleast appreciate the gif and tbh that's enough for me.

• Upvote 2

The more i listen to it, the more i like it. The Void was a big letdown but not this one. Yes, it is different, but it's damn good

• Upvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

To people like @SavageWraith or @DekinhoDesu
I mean, most teens and/or young adults and especially KL community who love their cores don't really enjoy actual metal (shit like Alternative doesn't count) especially heavy metal imo so it makes sense that even if you differentiate the song from the band, you might still not enjoy this. It was much easier to do with Atlas even though they were already "maturing" their sound and had anthemic songs like Wild Eyes, but with Ire and probably this album, it'll be too much of a genre jump for everyone to enjoy.

As I said before, technically I am not huge on dad metal/heavy metal myself even tho I enjoy some good thrashy/deathy albums from 80s-90s and according to that I should enjoy Wishing Wells more but I find more flaws which annoy me in certain parts of that song and the fact that it is at least a minute too long makes it just a "good" track for me, I don't even wanna talk about The Void because whether you want to label it as a PWD song or a Heavy Metal song, it's fucking mediocre, but something about this one connects both of those singles and actually executes it fairly well, guess I'm just lucky that the gang chorus this time around is much better than on The Void or Vice Grip or Devil's Calling or similar bullshit songs. I still expect more variety and potentially bangeroonies like there were on Ire.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Just gonna listen to some good ol horizons and try to forget I just heard this

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

My dad would love this one.

• Haha 4

Yo, check out my vocal covers! :)

https://soundcloud.com/maagh

Devil's Calling all over again

1 hour ago, DekinhoDesu said:

"Whether If you like this as PWD'S work, is up to you to be a fucking boner."

First i was like, "what"

Then I was like, "oh". And I chuckled. Boner.

1 hour ago, SavageWraith said:

If you're in need of something like older Parkway Drive there's always Bleed From Within's new album Era that literally sounds almost just like PWD from Horizons/Deep Blue.

How does it literally sound like those albums when I love Era but hate PWD?

• Upvote 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

3 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

How does it literally sound like those albums when I love Era but hate PWD?

relisten ;)

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif