Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Sink The Ship - Persevere (2018)

36 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, LinaK said:

his voice is annoying, settle your scores way better

His voice is ok, but yeah, Settle Your Scores is better.

On 4/25/2018 at 5:01 PM, zeheljeff said:

Thanks for the V0 but still waiting for my dear 320kbps. Well i think i'll just take it easyCORE for now and just wait for a few days. Great album.

320 added!

FLAC added!

Okay so  I just finished it. It was decent I guess I agree in some points it sounded like Grade B ADTR but the heavier tracks were much better the album opened strong with Second Chances and then the next two tracks for me were meh his clean vocals are honestly kind of annoying but he's got a nice scream and some of the breakdowns on here were pretty good overall I give it a 7/10 the heavy tracks is really what saved this album for me some of my favs are Everything, Nail Biter, Persevere, Trust Your Gut and Strike First

I just listened to the new single song (Nail Biter) on youtube and man once again the verses and bridges on their songs are dope but the ezcrab choruses just don't work and ruin the songs for me, but I will still listen through this today because they have potential and worth a try, plus their sound is less obnoxious than most easycore, even CNCC.

EDIT:

Listened through it, more or less stand by what I said, the heavier parts, the solos, are really the highlight of this whole thing, the first 10 songs get mixed reactions from me, some are awesome throughout, some are great in parts, some are just alright, but man the last three are fucking generic ezcrab 101, what the fuck were they thinking abandoning anything they had going in the first 2/3rds of the album and just doing those to end the album... I don't know.

Fave songs would probably be Put Up Or Shut Up (very interesting intro and cool cleans on this one), Nail Biter and Everything (surprisingly great feature). 

A lot of wasted potential but there are often glimpses of greater music in here. 6/10 at best if i'm generous. @Prototype539 is very right, the only reason this band stands out in already a pool of easycore mediocrity is of how good their heavier shit is, the pacing and energy is great.

14 hours ago, mR12 said:

320 added!

Deym! Tnx for the 320 man!