Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Edited by LKA
New 320 rip and FLAC added!

N U T

U

Alright so,

- Luminary really fits better as an intro track to the album than as a standalone single imo.

- King is still amazing after the 42nd listen.

- Orbital is a cool atmospheric track but they could have just pasted it in front of Juno since it's basically the intro. 

- I'm mixed on Juno right now, it's a great track but it sounds like the climax of the album that has just started.  

- Beneath My Skin/Mirror Image is dark as fuck, definitely one of the most unsettling tracks i've heard since One. (The sounds should be even more spooky with the binaural version).

- Smile went from an okay single with sub-par production to a monstrous banger of a track. Acle you fucking madman, i'm speechless.

- The Arrow is waaaaaaaaay too short and has one of the better riffs/hooks in the entire EP. That was chill inducing G O D D A M N  WHY IS IT JUST 2 MINUTES LONG. 

I love this, it's definitely better than Polaris, but I really wish there was more. 

Edited by Space

THANK. FUCK.

I'd been searching every day for a solid week, amazing how it leaked this late with the all the reviews copies that have gone out,

Very nice sounding 128, barely any difference to the youtube rip of King, aka good enough.

4 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Very nice sounding 128, barely any difference to the youtube rip of King, aka good enough.

A testament to how good TesseracT's production is.

This is it. It begins.

I really hope i don't get dissapointed. It's one of my all time favorite bands.

Oh boi Juno is fucking incredible, top 5 TesseracT's songs...fuck me the riffs on this thing are colossal. Just started Beneath My Skin. I liked Polaris but this fucking blows it out of the water so far.

There's a reference to their song Lament in Orbital with the "I can't be further away from endless life" line.. Nice. 

So after listening to the album I can say it's up there with One for me, it's just let down by its short length, some ideas aren't left to foster and become songs themselves. Orbital could've given Tourniquet a run for its money but it just ends instead of going into another verse, having Dan go ham on the crescendo would've been the icing on the cake, I guess leaving people wanting more is better than overstaying your welcome but again The Arrow feels way too damn short as well, the album needed another song on it I think.

King, Orbital and Juno is the best run TesseracT have had on an album tho, fuck me sideways.

Thank you! The album is absolutely perfect but I would have enjoyed it even more if it wasn't so short.

And the new version of "Smile" sounds way better than the other

1 minute ago, Smash_Adams said:

what a popular album title. 

No joke, the album I'm writing was called Sonder at one point as well XD

Don't even mind the shortness, this was fucking great, love the Orbital/Juno combo a lot, and the remade Smile is fucking amazing, even better than before. These guys are truly carving out their own lane.

2 minutes ago, Smash_Adams said:

idgi.gif

Here's someone's brief review of their previous album Polaris, maybe you can relate:

2390c83970b8ff1aabf909f21294e32b.png

3 minutes ago, Smash_Adams said:

idgi.gif

careful, people are going to get mad at you.

Fuckkkkk.. It's going to be a question of do I want to listen to it already with 128 kbps, or shall I wait for better quality/my own purchase?

I'm going to decide tomorrow when I'm less intoxicated...

6 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Here's someone's brief review of their previous album Polaris, maybe you can relate:

2390c83970b8ff1aabf909f21294e32b.png

That's fantastic. 

Exceeded all my expectations, I loved every second of it

Beneath My Skin, Mirror Image and new Smile is probably their best material to date for me

Can't wait for the 320 

I usually wait for the 320 before I listen, but this was a very pleasant surprise just before I left for my 7 hour bus ride to Chicago.  Perfect timing, but 128 will do :)  especially since I swapped out King and Luminary for the 320 versions...  Thanks for the upload!

they make pretty good prog rock

fucking bless up kingdomleaks, i've been searching forever since a plethora of reviews dropped suddenly.

you guys just made my upcoming weeks that more tolerable.

Beauty! Been eager to hear what these guys would come out with next

2 hours ago, coachlow said:

they make pretty good prog rock

yea it is " pretty good "  giphy.gif

I'm not sure if I like this or not, will have to give a few more listens