Spyro the Dragon

Settle Your Scores - Better Luck Tomorrow (2018)

32 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - April 13th, 2018

Genre - Pop Punk, Easycore

Quality - MP3, 320kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. On the Count of Three
2. Zero Hour
3. Growing Pains & Throwing Blame
4. Dead Man Stalking
5. Keep Your Chin Up & Your Expectations Low
6. Stuck in the Suburbs
7. Rise / Fall
8. Off & On
9. No Ragrets
10. Your Teeth vs the Pavement
11. Valar Morghulis
12. My Reason to Come Back Home

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

My preorder came yesterday! Finally got a chance to listen to it and OMG I'VE HEARD SINK THE SHIP ALREADY AND THIS DESTROYS IT THE HEAVINESS is ABOVE ANYTHING IN THEIR CAREER! WELL DONE BOYS! SINK THE SHIP IS STILL INCREDIBLE THOUGH!

Its some good easycore but Sink Your Ship will be better imo

CIncy pride! Proud of these dudes

Just now, Smash_Adams said:

is it though? 

For an easycore band it is. 

5 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

Ok, I'll give you that I guess. 

Keep Your Chin Up stuck out on first listen, chorus is catchy as hell. I don't remember liking the last album much but might have to revisit it 

Was not expecting this to be out now lol. Thank you so much. Now busy need sink the ship and I'm good for the easy core XD still got four bands waiting on. Can't wait to listen to this. 

Pleasantly surprised with this as I've only ever listened to these guys once before when I was in my teens and didn't like much of pop punk then, now I'm literally loving this. It's so catchy and the heaviness is perfect considering I favor more heavier bands even in rock. Don't sleep on this.

11 hours ago, Smash_Adams said:

is it though? 

11 hours ago, Mayhem959 said:

No

This album is nuts! Was not expecting much from these guys, but they have impressed me. Awesome job!

Just now, Mayhem959 said:

Sorry you feel that way 

its not epic, its good, throwing words around like that so loosely is just silly.  No need to be sorry, never said it was bad either lol.

1 minute ago, BRDSX said:

its not epic, its good, throwing words around like that so loosely is just silly.  No need to be sorry, never said it was bad either lol.

I don't find easycore as a great genre. I just thought this was pretty great, or pretty good, for a genre that I generally don't pay much mind to. 

Does anyone have a FLAC copy of this?? Would really love to get it!

On 4/12/2018 at 6:05 AM, Summers said:

Its some good easycore but Sink Your Ship will be better imo

I agree with you. Already listened to the three singles and I'm very impressed it's very very heavy XD. SYS did an amazing job on this album though. And this is a comeback right? Or am I wrong? I've never listened to these guys before. Only heard of the name. But they just sound so awesome to me.

2 minutes ago, ZeythC23 said:

I agree with you. Already listened to the three singles and I'm very impressed it's very very heavy XD. SYS did an amazing job on this album though. And this is a comeback right? Or am I wrong? I've never listened to these guys before. Only heard of the name. But they just sound so awesome to me.

No it isn't a comeback, their last album was 2015 and pretty boring imo. But this is a great album 

3 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

No it isn't a comeback, their last album was 2015 and pretty boring imo. But this is a great album 

Oh cool lol. So long agoooo haha jk. 

is it good?

8 hours ago, MNSTR said:

is it good?

If you like pop punk with a catchy metal sound and some nice growls and screams added in then this is for you my friend lol. Jk jk tho in seriousness. It's a pretty decent album. Give it a listen. 

Well as an easycore fan, this is by far my favorite album in the genre to date. I was not prepared for how heavy Your Teeth vs the Pavement was and I loved it. Other than that, they mostly stay within the bounds of their genre. If you don't like easycore, you probably won't like this. I know I'll have it on repeat for at least the next week.