mR12

Avenged Sevenfold - Discography (2001-2017)

30 posts in this topic

K35v7Xr.jpg

Genre - Heavy Metal, Metalcore, Hard Rock

Country - United States

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Release List:

2001 - Warmness On The Soul EP
2001 - Sounding The Seventh Trumpet
2003 - Waking The Fallen (2014-Resurrected)
2005 - City Of Evil
2007 - Avenged Sevenfold (Japanese Edition)
2008 - Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough
2010 - Nightmare (Japanese Edition)
2010 - Welcome to the Family EP
2011 - Not Ready to Die (from Call of the Dead)
2012 - Carry On (Single from Black Ops II)
2013 - Hail to the King (Deluxe Version)
2015 - Hail To The King Deathbat (Original Video Game Soundtrack)
2016 - The Best of 2005-2013
2017 - Live At The GRAMMY Museum
2017 - The Stage (Deluxe Edition)

 

Download

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute favorite band of all time. They hold a special place in my heart (:

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my fav band since 2004, when i saw the music video for Unholy Confessions on MTV2!

good times.

foREVer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One question, on Waking The Fallin Resurrected, the I Won't See You Tonight Pts 1 & 2 live in ventura are missing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

til 2010 they were good, after that is just generic metal. rev was important to the band.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoroughly enjoy The Stage, and the nostalgia factor Hail to The King has is awesome ( Metallica and GnR are awesome )

1 minute ago, Gabox said:

til 2010 they were good, after that is just generic metal. rev was important to the band.

" generic " lol .... forgot Mike Portnoy ( Dream Theater ) was a generic drummer on " Nightmare "

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Thoroughly enjoy The Stage, and the nostalgia factor Hail to The King has is awesome ( Metallica and GnR are awesome )

" generic " lol .... forgot Mike Portnoy ( Dream Theater ) was a generic drummer on " Nightmare "

nightmare was good, but rev was involved in it, you can tell . its just an opinion no hate dood :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gabox said:

nightmare was good, but rev was involved in it, you can tell . its just an opinion no hate dood :)

no hate snoop, I just hate that word generic lol. People usually use that when they just want to hate something.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some good ol butt metal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad reactions only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mR12 I have the Limited Edition Book of Nightmares Instrumental Digital Download of the nightmare if you want to add that to this
they were only ever sent out from the band in 128kbps though

Edit, also have a demo version of the song nightmare (that one is in 320kbps)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, XncsX said:

@mR12 I have the Limited Edition Book of Nightmares Instrumental Digital Download of the nightmare if you want to add that to this
they were only ever sent out from the band in 128kbps though

Edit, also have a demo version of the song nightmare (that one is in 320kbps)

I also have both. (Nightmare demo is the Rev version think) It's supposedly 320, but I doubt it actually is.
IIRC I have the Buried Alive demo with the Rev too.
Not sure if Carry On has the Instrumental in it as well here, but I have that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leightspeed said:

I also have both. (Nightmare demo is the Rev version think)
IIRC I have the Buried Alive demo with the Rev too.
Not sure if Carry On has the Instrumental in it as well here, but I have that too.

oooh could you PM me the Buried Alive demo and the Carry On Instrumental, I don't have them ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Gabox said:

nightmare was good, but rev was involved in it, you can tell . its just an opinion no hate dood :)

also yes you are right, it still has THAT sound. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gabox said:

til 2010 they were good, after that is just generic metal. rev was important to the band.

Wouldn't call The Stage generic in literally any sense of the word

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are all the album's 320? I got the discography from piratebay a couple years ago and not all was in 320

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JTH1RT3EN said:

Are all the album's 320? I got the discography from piratebay a couple years ago and not all was in 320

This is not from ThePirateBay. This is from me. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE bands <3

Deathbat foREVer <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mR12 I'll take that as a yes?

I hate having anything under 256

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JTH1RT3EN said:

@mR12 I'll take that as a yes?

I hate having anything under 256

Yes, sorry if I wasn't clear about that. It's all 320 kbps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Book of Nightmares in 320Kbps. Does anybody want it? Or at least to check for a trans? I'd like to know if its legit or not anyway. 

 

Screenshot_1.png.8327cd30088a1863523a27afcde240b9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dorathekiller97 said:

I have Book of Nightmares in 320Kbps. Does anybody want it? Or at least to check for a trans? I'd like to know if its legit or not anyway. 

 

Screenshot_1.png.8327cd30088a1863523a27afcde240b9.png

it's not legit, warner only released it in 128 im 99% sure as I brought the book of nightmares edition

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XncsX said:

it's not legit, warner only released it in 128 im 99% sure as I brought the book of nightmares edition

Ahh okay. Darn. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still hoping you will add the mp3 concert audio from lbc and jade helm and the nightmare demo feat. The rev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone else getting 404 Not Found ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, classic956 said:

anyone else getting 404 Not Found ???

Nope, what kind of 404 page is it? Screenshot would help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love a7x :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 9:46 PM, mR12 said:

Nope, what kind of 404 page is it? Screenshot would help.

got it to work,idk what was going on. Thx for the upload!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first real taste of metal. Mostly rock and metal mixed together, but my first taste of it. Without listening to these guys about just under 2 years ago, I never would've gotten into 90% of the metal-related music i listen to today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2018 Kingdom Leaks