Sign in to follow this  
Frak The Gods

From Myth and Legend - Millenials (Single) (2018)

6 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - March 28th, 2018
Genre - Deathcore, Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. No Lives Matter (3:20)
02. The 4th Wave (5:00)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

YIKES.

Cringe lyrics, one boring song, and one reeeeaaaallllyyyyy bad song.

If any of the members are on this site, leave this band and rethink your life man.

To be fair, I understand the frustration that inspired "No Lives Matter" especially where in civilized society nowadays unless you're a certain ethnicity or religion you're seen as a bigot or "hater" or "supremacist" you know MLK Jr is probably triggered beyond the grave at society now. Reverse racism where people think racism only goes one way, actual studies on the increased suicide rates of young white men between the ages of 16 and 35 due to feeling so outcast and hated and feeling uncomfortable and guilty based off what society presses on them just because of the color of their skin. Just like so many ethnicities in the past. The new age "feminist" movement adding to those statistics. I understand the message.

That being said, the song and lyrics are so bland and unimaginative that it becomes cringey and annoying to hear. The message is not even conveyed well at all. And the other song is just boring as well. Not to mention the album art would've been better off WITHOUT the photo-shopped hoodie guy and microphone stand. Overall very disappointed in what could've been a well constructed lyrically thought provoking song that could help start a conversation about the current culture climate around the world, that ended up just being so cringe that I kept checking the run-time to see when it would end.

Short version: Could've been better but it wasn't and that's unfortunate. Not really worth your time. But regardless, thank you for the post!

These guys are from my hometown, (Kansas City) and theres mad scene beef because of their song the 4th wave lmao. It’s still rolling on too. This shit is cringe

I get the feeling this isn't a cover of Body Count.