Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
Lord Kingdom

Thirty Seconds to Mars - AMERICA (2018)

91 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

Here you go complaining that you don't get an opinion when you sit on basically every post and complain about other people's opinions. That's literally what you do, everywhere you go you start shit cause you decide to somewhat bash someone's opinion, or bash the community of KL as a whole. You complain and then you contain about people who disagree with you complaining, you're hypocritical 

Every post my fucking pussy. Last post I made about an album was in Jan or Feb so don't start lying, then when I comment leave it be, I know I have people on here that did like me....so the fuck what.....the thing that gets me is I have to read all your comments on albums I download & yes they piss me off but I don't fucking reply with a bitchy fucking comment do I.....NOPE....I let it go...I move on.....you should do the same....the end.

3 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Every post my fucking pussy. Last post I made about an album was in Jan or Feb so don't start lying, then when I comment leave it be, I know I have people on here that did like me....so the fuck what.....the thing that gets me is I have to read all your comments on albums I download & yes they piss me off but I don't fucking reply with a bitchy fucking comment do I.....NOPE....I let it go...I move on.....you should do the same....the end.

If you move on why are you still here? I'm not lying, every post I've seen you comment on, you say something, someone disagrees, and you start an argument, you don't have to read our comments either, you choose to do that yourself, and our comments aren't always negative, so I don't know why they'd piss you off. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

& if you read I did state why I like the fucking album. Also your a creeper....you said I was "whining" so you can hear my voice I guess then.

:D what the fuck.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

If you move on why are you still here? I'm not lying, every post I've seen you comment on, you say something, someone disagrees, and you start an argument, you don't have to read our comments either, you choose to do that yourself, and our comments aren't always negative, so I don't know why they'd piss you off. 

Ok, now your lying big time.......ptfo

1 minute ago, Lugz820 said:

Ok, now your lying big time.......ptfo

Whatever you say honey, didn't you say you move on and "the end"? But you're still here? 

On 4/5/2018 at 5:09 AM, disaR said:

A friend of mine was at a 30stm concert some weeks ago, cuz his girlfriend is crazy about Leto nation

long story short, he told me Jared spends his time interrupting his show/songs to talk to the crowd and hear the girls scream

easily one of the most annoying concert he went to

album is good tho

jk it's garbage

@disaR ive seen them 3 times (didnt go for them) and he does that every time and he never plays the full songs that fans want, he plays like a verse and chorus (on acoustic guitar only) of their most popular song and ends it.

• Upvote 1

Can’t KL ban her? She’s toxic to the community, my dudes. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

& if you read I did state why I like the fucking album. Also your a creeper....you said I was "whining" so you can hear my voice I guess then.

5 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

Oh so your a creeper too. Smh

giphy.gif creeper? How? ........

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tortagz said:

Can’t KL ban her? She’s toxic to the community, my dudes. 

She could just make another account. No point. Chat ban ain't a bad idea though.

2 minutes ago, swanny3214 said:

She could just make another account. No point. Chat ban ain't a bad idea though.

they will know if a 2nd account is made. Also I will say that this thread is WAY better than the album.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

they will know if a 2nd account is made. Also I will say that this thread is WAY better than the album.

I prefer this thread over the album. So i redesigned it for you all.

image.png.ea167fdceeda3b3516ad68ad4bd9667f.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, swanny3214 said:

I prefer this thread over the album. So i redesigned it for you all.

image.png.ea167fdceeda3b3516ad68ad4bd9667f.png

lugZ

2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

lugZ

Too edgy for me.

Just now, swanny3214 said:

Too edgy for me.

imagine if it was LVGZ 200.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/8/2018 at 4:29 PM, Lugz820 said:

Was or am I whining....

whine
(h)wīn/
verb
gerund or present participle: whining
  1. give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.
    "the dog whined and scratched at the back door"
    • complain in a feeble or petulant way.
      "the waitress whined about the increased work"
      synonyms:

complaint [noun], complain [verb], grouse, grumble, murmur; More

It's always better to tell "-"why"-" you like sometime then just to say 'it was good' . image if everyone comment like that...um...(think) & IT IS CALLED AN OPINION (which everyone is FREE to have) or I guess now a days you gotta pay for people to listen to yours....

I'm so fucking sick this stupid high school baby shit

"Complain in a feeble or petulant way" yes you are, and you're doing it even more in this post lmao

On 09.04.2018 at 2:13 AM, jddmbth said:

@disaR ive seen them 3 times (didnt go for them) and he does that every time and he never plays the full songs that fans want, he plays like a verse and chorus (on acoustic guitar only) of their most popular song and ends it.

what an asshat, im deleting all 30stm albums i totally legally got on my pc!

• Confused 1

Ah no :(

Why do so many pop-punk, alt. rock, and punk artists destroy their style and image by producing mediocre edm music? Do they realize that if people wanna listen to edm music, they'll go listen to edm artists and if they want to listen to some rock they'll listen to them? Its not a difficult concept. It's like FoB's shit release this year. Too many artists think it's hip to turn towards electronics and synths when they can't even be good at it.

17 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

Get over this, k.

Ttmo

See you in the next poppy album or Mike from LPs album :)

3 hours ago, Summers said:

See you in the next poppy album or Mike from LPs album :)

I. Don't. Like. Poppy.

39 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

I. Don't. Like. Poppy.

Not even gonna try to argue but. You you like this, it's poppy, you liked Knuckle Puck, also poppy 

Dont get triggered by someone stating an observation. 

Dont get mad at other people coming back when you said you'd leave. 

If you don't like it then just stop commenting on the thread 

If people stopped talking about me and stopped attacking me I would.... it's that simple.

1 minute ago, Lugz820 said:

If people stopped talking about me and stopped attacking me I would.... it's that simple.

Favourite genre "pop" punk lul

Actually it's Anything but 'cuntry' & jazz but they didn't have that option

25 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

If you'd stop instigating people to start with, it wouldn't happen at all 

18 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Actually it's Anything but 'cuntry' & jazz but they didn't have that option

I'm actually being polite this time and trying to offer advice