Lord Kingdom

Thirty Seconds to Mars - AMERICA (2018)

91 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Emopunk182 said:

care to share what artwork u choose 

photo.jpg simple, but 1000% better

• Upvote 2

Im honestly not sure why I put my ears through this band's "generic sound" anymore....always letting me down since This Is War, but even that was a bit...ugh...lol.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, thehorizonghost said:

Im honestly not sure why I put my ears through this band's "generic sound" anymore....always letting me down since This Is War, but even that was a bit...ugh...lol.

Honestly I still enjoyed This Is War but it was a let down compared to their first two albums. Someone needs to knock Leto down a peg. His ego is honestly one of the worst in Hollywood and it is ruining the band

• Love 1

So I listened to the album from beginning to end and went in with low expectations.  It let me down as a fan of their music but I can see they made this record with a specific sound and audience in mind.  Like LLF+D, I'll probably not give this record the attention like I did with their first two records.  Thanks for the upload though!

As the Joker, this is something that you would expect from Jared tbh. lmao

• Upvote 2

Saw these dudes live back on their 'Welcome To The Universe' tour. Was a pretty good show compared to how they are live now. I miss that sound on their first two albums. 'This Is War' was alright and 'Love/Lust/Faith/Dreams' was kind of meh. Now they're just another band that's cashing in on that 'pop-R&B-Hip-Hop-Trap' sound. This album just gets me depressed man.

• Upvote 1

this is so yikes

• Upvote 1

Love Jared but I'm not expecting much from this but a fun listen. Hope it sounds better than the last album. Must have took a genuis to come up with this album artwork. Worst I have seen in a long time.

wait this album is actually disgusting, im not sure they are serious, should have been released on april 1st

• Upvote 2

this is a good album.

• Haha 1

Guest darthpedra

I literally created an account to reply to this. Everyone's hating on the album, but I really like it. It's more of a "general public" view, I'd guess. Not so much of a fan. I listened to their whole discography quite a few times, and I like most of it. But this new path is appreciated, at least by me. And I think if they market it well, the album should do just fine. The singles on youtube got me hooked as fuck.

4 hours ago, darthpedra said:

I literally created an account to reply to this. Everyone's hating on the album, but I really like it. It's more of a "general public" view, I'd guess. Not so much of a fan. I listened to their whole discography quite a few times, and I like most of it. But this new path is appreciated, at least by me. And I think if they market it well, the album should do just fine. The singles on youtube got me hooked as fuck.

you are the only person who likes this album.  I'm glad out of 6 billion they found 1.  Proof that there's love for everyone in this world.

• Upvote 2

I really tried to enjoy this album...a few songs were kinda okay, as a whole nothing memorable for me. it's the Autotune that ruined it for me

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DreamAgain said:

you are the only person who likes this album.  I'm glad out of 6 billion they found 1.  Proof that there's love for everyone in this world.

I think you need to re-read the thread my guy.

• Upvote 2

FLAC added!

On 4/5/2018 at 1:29 PM, NecRose said:

massive failure... 5 years of waiting leading up to this electro-pop disappointment

I agree. I just read an interview where Jared was talking about how he tries to release every 2 years and it turns into 5 because he wants to perfect it. I'm going to listen to it because it's 30STM, but this is a YUGE disappointment. 

• Upvote 1

I really liked Rescue Me. Is this really that bad?

I get why everyone on this site hates this album, I wasn't going to comment because it seems when I do ... In the minds of the other users on here "oh fuck here goes this bitch again, rambling on about stupid shit". But really I get why you guys Hate this album. Leto was creative on his own, his view on religion & there's not a lot of full band. To that I say who give a shit... 1 at least they released another album 2 if you wanta listen to the AOTY & think you can do better...create a band, get signed, write an album, come up with the money to make that album & release it all in this year.... & if it matters....I love this album.

21 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

I get why everyone on this site hates this album, I wasn't going to comment because it seems when I do ... In the minds of the other users on here "oh fuck here goes this bitch again, rambling on about stupid shit". But really I get why you guys Hate this album. Leto was creative on his own, his view on religion & there's not a lot of full band. To that I say who give a shit... 1 at least they released another album 2 if you wanta listen to the AOTY & think you can do better...create a band, get signed, write an album, come up with the money to make that album & release it all in this year.... & if it matters....I love this album.

See, this is exactly why people think oh fuck here goes this bitch again, rambling on about stupid shit. Couldn't you just say you enjoyed the album and why you enjoyed it instead of whining as usual?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Maybe we think that cause you constantly bitch about people not having your opinion? Also just cause we don't make music (I write) doesn't mean we don't get opinions 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dwesk said:

See, this is exactly why people think oh fuck here goes this bitch again, rambling on about stupid shit. Couldn't you just say you enjoyed the album and why you enjoyed it instead of whining as usual?

Was or am I whining....

whine
(h)wīn/
verb
gerund or present participle: whining
  1. give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.
    "the dog whined and scratched at the back door"
    • complain in a feeble or petulant way.
      "the waitress whined about the increased work"
      synonyms:

complaint [noun], complain [verb], grouse, grumble, murmur; More

It's always better to tell "-"why"-" you like sometime then just to say 'it was good' . image if everyone comment like that...um...(think) & IT IS CALLED AN OPINION (which everyone is FREE to have) or I guess now a days you gotta pay for people to listen to yours....

I'm so fucking sick this stupid high school baby shit

& if you read I did state why I like the fucking album. Also your a creeper....you said I was "whining" so you can hear my voice I guess then.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Was or am I whining....

whine
(h)wīn/
verb
      synonyms:

It's always better to tell "-"why"-" you like sometime then just to say 'it was good' . image if everyone comment like that...um...(think) & IT IS CALLED AN OPINION (which everyone is FREE to have) or I guess now a days you gotta pay for people to listen to yours....

The two explanation of the word is pretty spot on tbh

6 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Was or am I whining....

whine
(h)wīn/
verb
      synonyms:

Here you go complaining that you don't get an opinion when you sit on basically every post and complain about other people's opinions. That's literally what you do, everywhere you go you start shit cause you decide to somewhat bash someone's opinion, or bash the community of KL as a whole. You complain and then you contain about people who disagree with you complaining, you're hypocritical 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Summers said:

The two explanation of the word is pretty spot on tbh

Oh so your a creeper too. Smh

1 minute ago, Lugz820 said:

How thetactual fuck does that make him a creeper? Is your mindset warped or something?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

You realise words can exist to have multiple meanings right lmao. You don't have to take everything off google for your knowledge it's not right all the time 

• Love 1

my favorite KL pastime is when Lugz shows up and everyone starts to go bonkerz.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, NightAngel said:

my favorite KL pastime is when Lugz shows up and everyone starts to go bonkerz.

I usually don't care until she bashes other people for not agreeing 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1