Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 9

BOOM

• Upvote 1

WooOoo Thanks for this !

Pure gold

The anticipation and hype just weren't enough, this is even more than i was expecting. My first AOTY contender

• Love 1

Jesus Christ, this guys made me mosh so hard with this release, really.

Definitely in my top-3 for for AOTY voting B)

been waiting since Death Walk. so so pumped, thanks D666N! 

Never listened to these guys Before. Kind of sounds like Unearth to me. If you are going to kind of sound like any band, kind of sounding like Unearth is a damn good thing. This us really really good by the way. 

Great release they get better and better with each release.

Best album for sho, damn its good. Cast Down is my jam

Str8 fiyah bois

Nice! After some poppy releases from great bands, this is the true nature of what metal should sound. Was hoping more aggressiveness in Underoath's Erase Me... but I rather get this for the best metal comeback from all the metalcore/posthardcore frenzy from the 2000s. Hands down best metal album yet in the year. lml

29 minutes ago, ABSUM said:

Nice! After some poppy releases from great bands, this is the true nature of what metal should sound. Was hoping more aggressiveness in Underoath's Erase Me... but I rather get this for the best metal comeback from all the metalcore/posthardcore frenzy from the 2000s. Hands down best metal album yet in the year. lml

This is good, but Light The Torch is the tops

22 minutes ago, Ossy33xxx said:

This is good, but Light The Torch is the tops

Yeah... It sounds nice, it is more melodic/softer. However, Light the Torch is not a "come back" of a band, as Underoath and BFW, yet it is nice to see Howard back. By the way, I think Devil You Know has more punch than Light The Torch, Just my opinion.

this is dope

metalcore we deserved

5 hours ago, Frak The Gods said:

I think my ears just jizzed.

Should probably get that checked out bud. Consult with your doctor immediately if ear jizzing lasts longer than 4 hours.

Very excited. First Caliban now BFW. Some top quality metalcore coming down the pipeline.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Only things I could see topping this are Unearth or KSE.

• Upvote 2

Finally, the album that I've been waiting for so long. Great as always, they best album so far. It will be enter my CD collection for sure. Thanks for the leak @D666N.

Now, I just waiting for 2 bonus track from digipak limited edition. They just sell it in HMV UK, I hope someone here will get it.

4 minutes ago, Blacx Xanderz said:

Finally, the album that I've been waiting for so long. Great as always, they best album so far. It will be enter my CD collection for sure. Thanks for the leak @D666N.

Now, I just waiting for 2 bonus track from digipak limited edition. They just sell it in HMV UK, I hope someone here will get it.

This includes the two tracks doesn't it, might be wrong 

2 hours ago, BRDSX said:

Only things I could see topping this are Unearth or KSE.

Psyched for both of those. Super stoked that Adam D is producing the new Unearth record again. Darkness in the Light was gold. Watchers of Rule was such a let down. Probably because it was not produced by Adam.

This is Bleed From Within's best work by far for me. I love the guitars in this so much. Melody is love, melody is life :wub:

Heavy. Love it. 

This fucking rules so hard.

Speechless....just wow. All their other material doesn't even compare. This is a whole new level of epic metal. 

I love everything this band has put out, and their last LP has a special place in my heart because it fucking save my life, so nothing will ever top that, but this is so good, best metalcore-ish (Because there's a lot of elements of groove and melo-death, so not a pure metalcore album imo) release so far, and second best realease of the year for me, only behind of the Rivers of Nihil record.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Summers said:

This includes the two tracks doesn't it, might be wrong 

Oh sorry my bad. Thanks for the notice.

Uprising is my favorite from them. The rest not so much. This one seems on par with Uprising and i absolutely love it.

On 4/5/2018 at 12:10 PM, ABSUM said:

Yeah... It sounds nice, it is more melodic/softer. However, Light the Torch is not a "come back" of a band, as Underoath and BFW, yet it is nice to see Howard back. By the way, I think Devil You Know has more punch than Light The Torch, Just my opinion.

Devil You Know and Light the Torch are the same band, just with a different drummer and the name being changed. So pretty much Devil you Know got a new drummer and decided to change their band name because the old drummer owned the name and was being butt hurt about it.

• Love 1