Really nice art, as always

• Upvote 3

Album cover is so sexy.

KL 2018 AOTY WINNER ANNOUNCED

• Upvote 13
  • Love 2

no need for AOTY polls ( sadly ).

• Upvote 6

Preordered the vinyl already, these guys just keep producing and producing.

I hope we see some reasonable change up for this album. The last couple seem to blend together to me. Not asking for a sea-change, of course, but when Eidola releases the best DGD album since 2013, I think we have an issue. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

happening.gif.7193c4eb590f265b8e5c2b41f5e4b162.gif

Breaking Benjamin, then Parkway Drive, followed by DGD? This is gonna be one of the best years for music. Holy shit I'm hyped.

• Upvote 1

LET'S GOOOOO

"Story of My Bros" better be a fuckin banger lol.

• Haha 1

HAIR SONG

Honestly stoked for this, I worked these boys' gig a couple of weeks ago with Veil of Maya and it was fire.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, vbooy57 said:

I hope we see some reasonable change up for this album. The last couple seem to blend together to me. Not asking for a sea-change, of course, but when Eidola releases the best DGD album since 2013, I think we have an issue. 

You think so? I thought Acceptance Speech was so different, in a really annoying way 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

You think so? I thought Acceptance Speech was so different, in a really annoying way 

How so? I thought it brought about a nice change of pace, with some of their best guitar work in their discography. Jon Mess really pulled his weight on that one, as opposed to the most recent two where I felt like his sections were a drag on the rest of the song. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vbooy57 said:

How so? I thought it brought about a nice change of pace, with some of their best guitar work in their discography. Jon Mess really pulled his weight on that one, as opposed to the most recent two where I felt like his sections were a drag on the rest of the song. 

Are you crazy man? Jon kills it on the latest album. Philosopher King being one of the most noteworthy examples. I mean I respect if that's how you feel about it but tbh I feel as though Jon has been getting better and better.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vbooy57 said:

I felt like the cleans on AS were terrible, like Mellon Quinn with more auto tune, the uncleans were great mind you, but if the cleans can't match the energy or overall level of the uncleans, it ruins the experience 

But, Instant Gratification he sounded great on and they carried so much energy with him that time. 

Mothership kind of tried to mix the previous two albums 

"SHIPPING NOTICE: This is a presale item set to ship around 07/27/2018"

Release date July 27th?

My biggest complaint is it is 2018 and these motherfuckers still don't have build your own pre-order bundle? They don't even let you choose the color of the shirt when it's the exact same just tan/black. Wtf lol. Low key want that puzzle haha.

30 minutes ago, ItalianPizza said:

"SHIPPING NOTICE: This is a presale item set to ship around 07/27/2018"

Release date July 27th?

I'm pretty sure that's just an estimated date because it even says on the site somewhere right around that part that the actual official date is to be determined.

7 minutes ago, SavageWraith said:

My biggest complaint is it is 2018 and these motherfuckers still don't have build your own pre-order bundle? They don't even let you choose the color of the shirt when it's the exact same just tan/black. Wtf lol. Low key want that puzzle haha.

I'm pretty sure that's just an estimated date because it even says on the site somewhere right around that part that the actual official date is to be determined.

he forgot to read the AROUND part, which KL did as well, which is why they didnt list a date....but like i said earlier, Greek Pizza > Italian Pizza

1 hour ago, Barcasaur said:

2018 is fire

Every year is " fire ".

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Hell yeah, this is gonna be great.

27 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

he forgot to read the AROUND part, which KL did as well, which is why they didnt list a date....but like i said earlier, Greek Pizza > Italian Pizza

Every year is " fire ".

Tbh these guys shipping model is shit. The bundles aren't ideal and the ONLY shipping option is 2-3 day shipping which was an extra $25 on my order. Alls I ordered was 1 record and a record/puzzle bundle.

Even the merch I ordered out of the US for Parkway didn't cost that much for shipping. Oh well. I usually buy physical merch for 3-5 bands I really like and the rest is digital album purchases.

Tbh idk how they're getting away with $7 for digital album. That's only $0.50 a song. I prefer how ADTR did the merch for Bad Vibrations. You could buy everything individually or find a bundle. And bigger bundles came with exclusive patches/accessories. But oh well. At the end of the day I'm still buying their music lol.

1 minute ago, SavageWraith said:

Tbh these guys shipping model is shit. The bundles aren't ideal and the ONLY shipping option is 2-3 day shipping which was an extra $25 on my order. Alls I ordered was 1 record and a record/puzzle bundle.

Even the merch I ordered out of the US for Parkway didn't cost that much for shipping. Oh well. I usually buy physical merch for 3-5 bands I really like and the rest is digital album purchases.

Tbh idk how they're getting away with $7 for digital album. That's only $0.50 a song. I prefer how ADTR did the merch for Bad Vibrations. You could buy everything individually or find a bundle. And bigger bundles came with exclusive patches/accessories. But oh well. At the end of the day I'm still buying their music lol.

just wanted to say Greek Pizza is really good.

3 hours ago, mR12 said:

Album Release Date Is SUMMER 2018
Exact Date is TBD

Pre-Order

Tracklist:
Son of Robot
Midnight Crusade
Suspended in This Disaster
Care
Count Bassy
Flash
The Rattler
Shelf Life
Slouch
Story of My Bros
Hair Song 
Gospel Burnout
Bloodsucker
Evaporate

And wow...look at that artwork!

DY_DloYXkAArSik.jpg

Can that be the site background until the album comes out? 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Not a fan of them, but it'll probably win KL aoty 2018, as the last two have won

KURT TRAVIS IS FEATURED ON SHELF LIFE

1 hour ago, SavageWraith said:

the ONLY shipping option is 2-3 day shipping which was an extra $25 on my order

international shipping to canada cost me $35 for the mega bundle

30 minutes ago, Worst Wishes said:

international shipping to canada cost me $35 for the mega bundle

Not too bad for mega bundle. I wish the dad hat atleast had a robot and animal on it