Lord Kingdom

blessthefall - Hard Feelings (2018)

145 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Summers said:

I like post hardcore quite a bit and I can confirm this is a good album, also a lot of other people like it here so it's whatever I guess. Plus patronising people cause they don't want to read paragraphs it's not that type of site, I don't mind it but some people don't like it all. Maybe a review section can be opened up for more extensive review like comments, I don't know ask the mods cause I've seen a few other people making review like posts in other comment sections  

Lmao no one's forcing you to read a more in-depth opinion other than a fucking sentence or a thumbs up. Rather have more posts like this than people just thanking or writing one word waste. I thought that's what forums are for?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Lmao no one's forcing you to read a more in-depth opinion other than a fucking sentence or a thumbs up. Rather have more posts like this than people just thanking or writing one word waste. I thought that's what forums are for?

I don't mind longer posts just when there's a bunch of them and it floods everything else out. I saw some people complaining about it just looking at from their perspective as well. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Summers said:

I don't mind longer posts just when there's a bunch of them and it floods everything else out

What about gifs and a word or a sentence to respond to every person in the thread? :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Summers said:

I like post hardcore quite a bit and I can confirm this is a good album, also a lot of other people like it here so it's whatever I guess. Plus patronising people cause they don't want to read paragraphs it's not that type of site, I don't mind it but some people don't like it all. Maybe a review section can be opened up for more extensive review like comments, I don't know ask the mods cause I've seen a few other people making review like posts in other comment sections  

I'm glad you like it man. I enjoyed what I heard and that's rare for me nowadays in the post hardcore genre. So I'll take your word on it.

Although I disagree with your opinion on review type posts it is a music sharing community site. I also wasn't patronising. I was stating facts. Most people can't handle reading anything longer than a paragraph it seems. I was simply stating I wasn't gonna be replying to all those types of replies. Tbh I'm only replying to yours because you actually gave me feedback on the album and that's all I really was hoping for. I'm not trying to come off as rude btw buddy. I'm just at a point in life where I honestly don't give a shit for useless comments that are just trying to start comment wars.

I usually would participate when it comes to my favorite bands but from now on I'll drop one review and probably not reply at all. Unless it's someone who listens to a genre or band more than me like yourself, which I appreciate btw. Cannot stress that enough. But it's really to each their own man. At the end of the day it's about the music. Tbh I'll probably delete my review if it gets too much backlash. Don't need that in my life. Thanks again for the comment. Peace

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

What about gifs and a word or a sentence to respond to every person in the thread? :lol:

That doesn't bother me tbh lol

21 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know @Dwesk idc what everyone says about you, you aight man. Lol

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, SavageWraith said:

I'm glad you like it man. I enjoyed what I heard and that's rare for me nowadays in the post hardcore genre. So I'll take your word on it.

Although I disagree with your opinion on review type posts it is a music sharing community site. I also wasn't patronising. I was stating facts. Most people can't handle reading anything longer than a paragraph it seems. I was simply stating I wasn't gonna be replying to all those types of replies. Tbh I'm only replying to yours because you actually gave me feedback on the album and that's all I really was hoping for. I'm not trying to come off as rude btw buddy. I'm just at a point in life where I honestly don't give a shit for useless comments that are just trying to start comment wars.

I usually would participate when it comes to my favorite bands but from now on I'll drop one review and probably not reply at all. Unless it's someone who listens to a genre or band more than me like yourself, which I appreciate btw. Cannot stress that enough. But it's really to each their own man. At the end of the day it's about the music. Tbh I'll probably delete my review if it gets too much backlash. Don't need that in my life. Thanks again for the comment. Peace

It's all good man, I think I just got the wrong impression off it but like I said I don't really mind reviews it's cool to see how other feel about the music, it's just the spam of long messages tbh. Like it was on the wishing wells post for example.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Summers said:

It's all good man, I think I just got the wrong impression off it but like I said I don't really mind reviews it's cool to see how other feel about the music, it's just the spam of long messages tbh. Like it was on the wishing wells post for example.

Yeah that was mostly me attempting to have a conversation with random people about PWD and metalcore and what metalcore even is technically. But most people were just being assholes. Plus I was using voice-to-text so it was longer replies than I would've ordinarily done. But oh well. No worries.

1 minute ago, SavageWraith said:

Yeah that was mostly me attempting to have a conversation with random people about PWD and metalcore and what metalcore even is technically. But most people were just being assholes. Plus I was using voice-to-text so it was longer replies than I would've ordinarily done. But oh well. No worries.

Yeah they were annoying it was like they waited for the song to be posted to post their hate for PWD. I'm just filtering them out in the future XD 

• Upvote 1

Good album, too much cleans in my opinion . 

Imo theres only 3 songs off this album that are playable live, the singer cant sing on live versions for sh*t so 80%of this album should not be played live. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Summers said:

Yeah they were annoying it was like they waited for the song to be posted to post their hate for PWD. I'm just filtering them out in the future XD 

It's honestly the only way to stay sane I think. Either you keep feeding them, or ignore them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Summers said:

What a weird way to look at things. Did you not think that same people could've been lifelong fans of the band and were anticipating another single so they jumped on it and commented right after listening, whether positive or negative? I mean if it's just some dumb shit like "TRASH SINGLE FOR TRASH BAND" then yeah, but pretty sure most weren't like that.

25 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

What a weird way to look at things. Did you not think that same people could've been lifelong fans of the band and were anticipating another single so they jumped on it and commented right after listening, whether positive or negative? I mean if it's just some dumb shit like "TRASH SINGLE FOR TRASH BAND" then yeah, but pretty sure most weren't like that.

Not sure where you are coming from with the first part I'm talking about the trolls not if its positive or negative or not. They legit came onto the post trying to piss people off. That's what started the comment wars on that anyways.

11 minutes ago, Summers said:

Not sure where you are coming from with the first part I'm talking about the trolls not if its positive or negative or not. They legit came onto the post trying to piss people off. That's what started the comment wars on that anyways.

Since I'm autistic at heart, I have went ahead and quickly skimmed through the first few pages of the PWD thread and literally the only "troll" posts I could come up with were these two:

I literally don't know what else you could be referring to that could've caused some arguing which would be considered trolling. Well except for the walls of text and then people commenting about said walls of text, man that was hilarious :lol: 

lets give this shit a listen!! thanks man!!!!

@Dwesk Okay I've mistaken the negative comments for trolls my bad 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Summers said:

This is clearly a very important subject, so i am happy you have seen the error in your ways.........

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Summers said:

I had a feeling we might've been talking about the same thing initially lol.

Its not bad but no way he can pull any of this live, fake vocals, needs more screaming 

18 minutes ago, Gabox said:

Its not bad but no way he can pull any of this live, fake vocals, needs more screaming 

You sure? Never seen them live but everyone I've talked to says Beau is great live 

6 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

You sure? Never seen them live but everyone I've talked to says Beau is great live 

Look up yt videos. Hes maybe good the first 2 or 3 songs if hes concentrating on singing only. Most of the time he sounds like a dog thats getting hit though. For me , his singing ruins their live performances on most parts. The screamer on the other hand sounds 1:1 like on their album recordings

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dwesk said:

Since I'm autistic at heart, I have went ahead and quickly skimmed through the first few pages of the PWD thread and literally the only "troll" posts I could come up with were these two:

Thanks for the S/O. Also, I honestly believe that song was boring af.

To add to the Beau live debate. When you look at vids on youtube, he's really hot and cold (and sometimes pretty awful). I saw them live last year, and I was pleasantly surprised by how good he was. Imo his biggest issue is that he is a frontman/hypeman first, and a singer second, if you know what I mean? He loves running around the stage, hyping up the crowd, jumping around etc... (when I saw him, he got a piggyback off the stage from an absolute beast of a guy and ran around the tables and the bar at the venue while still singing), and obviously this all causes him to be out of breath and therefore mess up his singing. But when he stays relatively still and he's got time to gather his breath, he's pretty decent. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Summers said:

Lol no

Pwd have been terrible for a decade 

New song blows hard

THIS IS SO BAD!

i haven't even listened to it, waitng for 420

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, NightAngel said:

Thanks for the S/O. Also, I honestly believe that song was boring af.

I'm not saying your opinion is meaningless or a troll one <3

• Upvote 1

Oh my God, "Welcome Home" is about Beau's daughter and it's PERFECT. I love it!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nervje said:

Look up yt videos. Hes maybe good the first 2 or 3 songs if hes concentrating on singing only. Most of the time he sounds like a dog thats getting hit though. For me , his singing ruins their live performances on most parts. The screamer on the other hand sounds 1:1 like on their album recordings

Not gonna judge a live performance off of a YouTube video. Never the same thing. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Dwesk said:

Actually quite a few were exactly like that lol. "I'm not even gonna listen to this because this band is garbage" was a comment. Several others were similar too. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mayhem959 said:

Not gonna judge a live performance off of a YouTube video. Never the same thing. 

i agree 98% of the time, but sometimes if in good quality, you can get a good idea.

• Upvote 1