Sign in to follow this  
Frak The Gods

Harbored Dreams - Singles (2017-2018)

9 posts in this topic

Folder.jpg
Release - 2017-2018

Genre -Technical Deathcore

Quality - MP3 320 kbps CBR

*For fans of Within the Ruins, Aversions Crown, Rings of Saturn, and The Browning*

Tracklist:

1. The Inevitable Descent

2. Unnamed (Unreleased)

3. Monument Of Ash (Feat. Dan Watson)

Download

Support!

Facebook / bandcamp

*I went to a show here in Seattle last night and a dude who was there gave me a CD with his bands songs on it and told me to check them out. I liked what I heard, so here it is.*

• Upvote 1

This suuuuuper obviously Shadow Of Intent influenced, like a lot. Several parts of the song in the youtube link sound like they came right out of Prelude to Bereavement. Compare the section where the vocals come in to the vocal entry point from prelude. It's practically the same thing.

I wanna hesitate to say they're ripping off the sound way too directly,  but man my mind IMMEDIATELY went there. This is almost identical to the sound from their first album, even down to how some of the instruments sound in the mix. 

• Upvote 1

^don't know shadow of intent too well, i mean i listened but they were mids so don't know their shit, but i think its probably just that deathcore sounds the same.

band is pretty classic (this band, not SOI). a few parts per song that are fire, but mostly shite. the uber low vox are just bout the most flacid lil wheeny a man could muster (not because this vocalist sucks, but because uber lows in general are a joke). its fuxing time for the plebs to move on. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. If death-core just evolved a little bit, it would crank out some pretty sweet moments in a lot more regularity, and no longer be the weakest genre in the game. but this genre as it is, kinda like EDM, simply can't be around much longer.

• Confused 4

1 hour ago, LionHeart24 said:

^don't know shadow of intent too well, i mean i listened but they were mids so don't know their shit, but i think its probably just that deathcore sounds the same.

band is pretty classic (this band, not SOI). a few parts per song that are fire, but mostly shite. the uber low vox are just bout the most flacid lil wheeny a man could muster (not because this vocalist sucks, but because uber lows in general are a joke). its fuxing time for the plebs to move on. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. If death-core just evolved a little bit, it would crank out some pretty sweet moments in a lot more regularity, and no longer be the weakest genre in the game. but this genre as it is, kinda like EDM, simply can't be around much longer.

So much stupidity in this statement

@Thatoneguy335 idk, this band don't have the symphonic sound of SOI, and i say that because i still have Reclaimer on repeat, they remember a little bit, but i don't think they would have any problem with this, this has a great guitar work like SOI wich isn't a bad thing.

some leads reminded me to The Human Abtract, so that is a good thing

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LionHeart24 said:

Deathcore is in a good place now what are you talking about 

• Upvote 1

"For Fans of...."   You talked me into it.

• Upvote 2

Stupid good deathcore. Shadow of Intent fans will love this.