D666N

Three Days Grace - Outsider (2018)

74 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

45 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

I mean that Bully song is close but still somehow not as bad, also Saint Asonia is off-topic :D

You said Adam, didn't say which band. Bully us my least favorite 3DG song. I never make it past the minute mark. That one abd Car Crash are the only ones I ever skip by them 

23 hours ago, FallenZA said:

this album has a lot of similarities to One X so I don't see what the big problem is here.

Where, exactly?

• Upvote 1

The New Real is by far my favorite song by this band now! Killer track.

• Upvote 1

Not gonna lie, the album isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Songs have decent writing... vastly improved over human. You can actually tell the difference between tracks lol. Lyrics are... eh, overall a bit better than human at least? I heard a lot more tones and emotion from the non singles. I think they found their niche here. Whether you like it will differ greatly.

At first glance, (much like Human) I'll likely remove most of these songs from my library in a few weeks... but I can see myself liking a couple songs for longer than that.

The singles were much worse than the overall package of the album. If you liked some of human, you'll like some of this too probably.

Here's hoping Saint Asonia has a solid sophomore release so fans of both sides of this "pointless argument" can be happy.

• Upvote 1

Holy hell...What is this trash...Not one song is a 7/10 at the very least... The music is okay at best, but man what the actual fuck are these lyrics? Human had a few redeemable songs but this one? just no...TDG started dying with ToV and died for good when Adam left...

Thanks for the upload though.

Guest Niсkkk

The band is dead for me after this piece of...

Chasing The First Time and The New Real are pretty catchy, though mediocre at best. Overall, pretty disappointed, but not totally bad. Defo listenable.

Guest kodak

ahhh i'm late on this one but hopefully it's dope! thx for the links

Have to say I'm really pleased with this album. Jammed it all week. The Moutain, Strange Days and Villiain I'm Not and The Abyss are my favorite. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dvsr said:

Have to say I'm really pleased with this album. Jammed it all week. The Moutain, Strange Days and Villiain I'm Not and The Abyss are my favorite. 

The New Real 

Villain I'm Not 

Strange Days 

The Abyss 

Are my favorites 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

The New Real 

Villain I'm Not 

Strange Days 

The Abyss 

Are my favorites 

Nice man! The New Real is tops TDG. 

• Upvote 1

Over a year later and I still genuinely love this album. 

Aside from vocals, this band literally hasn't changed structurally or lyrically, even Car Crash has an Adam counterpart (Bully)