Chief

Moose Blood - I Don't Think I Can Do This Anymore (2018)

50 posts in this topic

FLAC added!

@Ninjanewblet 

• Upvote 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Other Releases by

Finally gonna sit down and listen to this. One of my most hyped albums of 2018

a bit overhyped. overall it's ok, certainly not great. songs i kept: have i told you enough, all the time, can we stay like this, pull me from the floor

carlin2.gif

I really love Moving Home and I'll Keep You In Mind From Time To Time, saw them playing live for the Blush tour (it was them and PUP, great) and I found them pretty good. I quite like this one, but they're getting a bit too repetitive.

I've been busy this week even I can't open KL and honestly almost missing this one!! Thank You for bringing this great stuff.

On 3/7/2018 at 7:06 PM, lovedontlivehere said:

Can this guy stop writing songs about his mommy issues though? ffs it's like Major League all over again

Ok .... Um if he's singing about his "mommy issues" she should be behind bars for incest or some shit...really...in some songs I hear lyrics about romantic relationship & the song titles ..... Seriously..bbuutttt everyone has there own opinions.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

13 hours ago, coachlow said:

a bit overhyped. overall it's ok, certainly not great. songs i kept: have i told you enough, all the time, can we stay like this, pull me from the floor

I always love knowing what songs you kept, edge of my seat.

• Upvote 2

brdsx.gif

" I'll Keep You In Mind, From Time To Time " is still by far their best, but every album is awesome and different in its own way, just a very good band. Pretty sure just one song he wrote about his mother, and that is " Walk All Day With You " and I see nothing wrong with that. The rest of it is clearly about relationships, anyways, awesome album with some really personal lyrics.

• Upvote 1

brdsx.gif

3 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

" I'll Keep You In Mind, From Time To Time " is still by far their best, but every album is awesome and different in its own way, just a very good band. Pretty sure just one song he wrote about his mother, and that is " Walk All Day With You " and I see nothing wrong with that. The rest of it is clearly about relationships, anyways, awesome album with some really personal lyrics.

I do have to agree with you on that "IKYIMFTTT" is the best album from MB this album is pretty good, they had a different focus on this one imo.

rak.jpg

There're 2 more bonus tracks on the fye CD btw

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Lugz820 said:

Ok .... Um if he's singing about his "mommy issues" she should be behind bars for incest or some shit...really...in some songs I hear lyrics about romantic relationship & the song titles ..... Seriously..bbuutttt everyone has there own opinions.

Half of the songs are about his wife or whatever and then others are about his mom dying.

2 minutes ago, lovedontlivehere said:

Half of the songs are about his wife or whatever and then others are about his mom dying.

What an asshole!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

brdsx.gif

This is pretty solid. Some solid songs on here and they vary pretty well. Nothing stands out toooo much though. I doubt this will top Blush for me, but Blush was a super grower in that it went from like a 4.5 to 7 for me over a bunch of listens. We'll see if this does the same. Closer is probably the best song.

Yeah why doesn't someone add the FYE Exclusive acoustic bonus tracks?

On 3/9/2018 at 4:37 AM, coachlow said:

Actually, "Just Outside" and "Talk in Your Sleep" are really great tracks too. Give them another listen 

On 3/8/2018 at 6:51 PM, Lugz820 said:

Its time to listen...I hope its better then 'ShapeShifter' was, to me that album was such a let down & I hate to say that because KP is an amazing band & deserves a lot more credit & respect then they get.

What's wrong with Shapeshifter? It was a pop punk masterpiece. Do you not like catchy pop punk songs? Because that akbum had some great songs like "Gone", "Everyone Lies to Me", "Lies to Me", "Double Helix"

2 hours ago, Tedwards_ said:

What's wrong with Shapeshifter? It was a pop punk masterpiece. Do you not like catchy pop punk songs? Because that akbum had some great songs like "Gone", "Everyone Lies to Me", "Lies to Me", "Double Helix"

.....as everyone on here says, everyone has there own opinions, to me ShapeShifter was ok, there debut was amazing & all the EPs before that were gold but ShapeShifter....

30/100. Yes there were some good song on ShapeShifter.

rak.jpg

cant believe ya'll still support these fuckers, bunch of nonces

• Haha 1

tumblr_n57wl7fuWR1r2g49zo1_r4_500.gif