06. Warhawk
07. Still Live
08. White Noise
09. Leave Me Be

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

*Couldn't decide which single was better, so here is both.*

This album is really good. Never heard of these guys until I posted. Each song got better and better. Check this band out!! Square Eyes is a brutal awesome song!! Honestly, I say their singles are their weakest songs but still good. EVen if you don't really know how to feel about the singles, try the album, you may be surprised. 

32 minutes ago, Frak The Gods said:

This album is really good. Never heard of these guys until I posted. Each song got better and better. Check this band out!! Square Eyes is a brutal awesome song!! Honestly, I say their singles are their weakest songs but still good. EVen if you don't really know how to feel about the singles, try the album, you may be surprised. 

Hard to ignore with that level of enthusiasm haha. I'll check it out in a while for sure. Thanks for the recommendation mang.

1518365712117.jpg

Wish it was a little less dark and heavy sometimes, like in False Negative, because most of it feels like stuff you've heard already. Still has some really good and unique parts though. Definitely check this out if youre into bands like Darknet, Conform and Gloom in the corner. 

This is fucking fantastic. This is metalcore I can jam. So angry and honest and that's really all I ask for in this type of music. Their vocalist is insanely good. Aussie band, of course. Track 1, 5, 8 are absolutely wonderful. The rest I wouldn't consider metalcore and is pretty boring sadly. Wish these metalcore bands would leave out those mediocre cleans. Zzzzzz. Got excited till the second track started. Dang. Another hit and miss. Me and this genre dont mix anymore. 

7 hours ago, dvsr said:

This is fucking fantastic. This is metalcore I can jam. So angry and honest and that's really all I ask for in this type of music. Their vocalist is insanely good. Aussie band, of course. Track 1, 5, 8 are absolutely wonderful. The rest I wouldn't consider metalcore and is pretty boring sadly. Wish these metalcore bands would leave out those mediocre cleans. Zzzzzz. Got excited till the second track started. Dang. Another hit and miss. Me and this genre dont mix anymore. 

Do you like it or not? I honestly can't tell by your comment :lol:

4 hours ago, Six Souls x said:

Do you like it or not? I honestly can't tell by your comment :lol:

Love/hate situation here haha. Love the screams. The cleans are a hit and miss for me. The first track had me fooled into thinking it was gonna be on the heavier side.

I just can't get into these guys somehow, although I'm not exactly sure why. Nothing in their sound hook me enough to have this need to comeback and get more.