Feeshmon

Crown The Empire - Zero (iTunes) (Single) (2016)

69 posts in this topic

So you're saying that this song is better than most of the songs on The Resistance? Sheit, I liked that album a lot.

• Love 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

So you're saying that this song is better than most of the songs on The Resistance? Sheit, I liked that album a lot.

Guess it was just the 2 of us.

• Love 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Guess it was just the 2 of us.

Hey me too! Resistance was full of good songs, loved it as much as all of their other stuff.

• Love 1

I really liked that album too, its the only album I bought from USA with all the risk of maybe not arriving haha but worth the wait

you'd rather something toxic,so,I poison myself again,again.

b5a349bc4de84bf43ed69a96a5f5f540.gif

That album was pretty good though, in my opinion.

Now I know you could get better quality of treehouse if yall got this

You're trolling right?

As for the song itself... Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is about all I got

this is the best song they've done, but you know kids with a music taste of only metalcore riffs and breakdowns will hate it.

Meh.

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

this is the best song they've done, but you know kids with a music taste of only metalcore riffs and breakdowns will hate it.

Nice bait

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

I fucking love this song! So much hype for the album.

Kinda repetitive as opposed to hearing it live, doesn't have Dave screaming in the chorus like they do live, but apart from that the breakdown at the end gave me chills, mix sounds meh but I'll wait for mp4 320kbps upload to listen more

• Love 1

klbanneredo-min.png

This is good, but i have herd better from them. Nonetheless this is promising, i just hope for maybe some more heavy vocalist to balance out the mix of heavy and clean.

Does anyone know if this album is going to be a concept album like there previous or not?

Oh wow, I liked The Resistance. Maybe i have special ears.

Resistance was pretty dope minus the bonus tracks. This is..well it's ok, they can do better.

t2DLnik.png

This is good, but i have herd better from them. Nonetheless this is promising, i just hope for maybe some more heavy vocalist to balance out the mix of heavy and clean.

Does anyone know if this album is going to be a concept album like there previous or not?

Wont be concept but does have like a underlying theme / meaning behind the songs so like zero is kinda like a political revolution i think not sure

• Love 1

klbanneredo-min.png

Now I know you could get better quality of treehouse if yall got this

Hahaha :D you fucking idiot.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

it's meh. not bad and not good. Sounds repetitive. Definitely sounds better live. Wish they would turn into a heavier band.. still have hope for this album

I like this more than anticipated, a little repetitive but that happens, i dig it.

• Love 1

brdsx.gif

I think that I'm listening to another song, 'cause for me is amazing :P

But too short :(

People here all like Treehouse and don't mind the fact that its not heavy anymore, and start shitting on this song. Brilliant. 

If there's one thing hardcore music fans do well, it's complain.

• Love 1

C'mon, am I the only one amazed by this song? I have listened to it for at least 20 times today.

C'mon, am I the only one amazed by this song? I have listened to it for at least 20 times today.

Yes, you are the only one, you special snowflake, you.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Nah dude. I think it's effing amazing. 

Hi. 

This definitely isn't their best song, but as a first single for the album (which for such a big band is probably required now) it's more maturely written than it seems. I think after more listens people will warm up to it.

7/10

• Love 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png