Frak The Gods

Three Days Grace - Right Left Wrong (Single) (2018)

18 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - March 2st, 2018

Genre - Alternative Rock, Post-Grunge

Quality - MP3 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Right Left Wrong

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 2

PSP JEsus.gif

Other Releases by

i love this one, its my fav single so far

Screenshot_1414.png

Oh God, what the hell happened to 3DG?  They should call a quits.

By far the worst single yet.

I got mixed feelings on this one. I'm one of those "It sucks without Adam" people but I've secretly enjoyed 3 or so songs from human. This is definitely better than "I am an outsider" but I'm not sure if I like it. The instrumentals are good but the lyrics are all over the place. Half gotod and half ruining the song. As much as I liked "Transit Of Venus" I don't think this is really a band that should add an electronic element to their songs like they sorta did at the end of this song. This band is never gonna live up to what they have done in "One-X" but they're still going to thrive as it's a mainstream band that only has minimal backlash since Adam left by comparison to a non-mainstream band that isn't as popular.

This is pretty listenable

This single is horrible compared to the other two singles

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

not sure why i check out all their new stuff to see if they changed it up at all. Their like another nickelback. They should have a t-shirt that says staying the same since whatever date. All their songs sounds damn near the same, it's like their purposely trying to release the first stuff they released over and over again. They probably think, well it works for nickelback. Nickelback is also known as the most hated band in america too. This band has potential, just switch it up a little bit. It's like what RED did on their latest album, and hopefully it's not their last. I would hate to see them go out with their album gone.At least go out with an album people are gonna remember ya for. But this band just makes me wanna yell, because it's hard to tell all of their material apart. Everything sounds like one 40 minute song. Or however long their albums are

1 minute ago, Centralia121483 said:

not sure why i check out all their new stuff to see if they changed it up at all. Their like another nickelback. They should have a t-shirt that says staying the same since whatever date. All their songs sounds damn near the same, it's like their purposely trying to release the first stuff they released over and over again. They probably think, well it works for nickelback. Nickelback is also known as the most hated band in america too. This band has potential, just switch it up a little bit. It's like what RED did on their latest album, and hopefully it's not their last. I would hate to see them go out with their album gone.At least go out with an album people are gonna remember ya for. But this band just makes me wanna, because it's hard to tell all of their material apart. Everything sounds like one 40 minute song. Or however long their albums are

Preachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 hours ago, FallenZA said:

This single is horrible compared to the other two singles

This is way better than “I Am An Outsider". That was actually the most hilariously awful and edgy song I've heard in a while

11 hours ago, realowl said:

By far the worst single yet.

I am an outsider was worse

RIP TDG

Why waste energy arguing which song is worse when the band has been sub-par the last 5 years? Move on.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Good single. Better than I am Outsider. And still better than boring Saint Asonia songs.

8 hours ago, DORBUSCUS said:

This is way better than “I Am An Outsider". That was actually the most hilariously awful and edgy song I've heard in a while

I am an outsider was worse

I liked i am an outsider in my opinion