Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Sevendust announce upcoming album "All I See Is War"

10 posts in this topic

What a great day for alternative Metal fans, first a new Godsmack album anouncement, now Sevendust?

After months of teasing, the Georgia born Alternative Metal band, Sevendust have finally announced all but a tracklist for the new album. "All I See Is War" is the titled of the new album and will mark the band's 11th studio album since forming back in 1994. The album comes after 2015's "Kill The Flaw" which debuted at the #2 spot on both the Top US Hard Rock and Rock album charts. The new album is scheduled to be released on May 11th through Rise Records.

qg-LfQrmbV4.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Dirty
2. God Bites His Tongue
3. Medicated
4. Unforgiven
5. Sickness
6. Cheers
7. Risen
8. Moments
9. Not Original
10. Descend
11. Life Deceives You
12. The Truth

Been a fan since I was younger, love these guys in a special kind of way. Looking forward to this very very much

5 hours ago, BRDSX said:

These guys rule

They will always be a top band of mine. They can seriously do no wrong. Every album is solid. These guys will go down as legends in my book. 

It's crazy how good this band has been for so long yet they're still so underrated. So stoked for them to be on Rise, and hopefully they will push them like the deserve

Seeing this on the front page is so much nicer than seeing FFDP , thankfully that has moved on.