Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Five Finger Death Punch reveal title of new album

15 posts in this topic

Las Vegas native, Alternative Metal band, Five Finger Death Punch have just revealed the titled, release month and album covers for their upcoming seventh studio album. This record will follow up their "Got Your Six" from 2015, and their more recent greatest hits album "A Decade of Destruction" from late last year. The new album is titled "And Justice for None" which is set to release in May of this year through their new label, Rise Records.

No preorders or word of a single yet

Take a look at both Standard and Deluxe versions of their album cover below

qRo4IEwhsuQ.jpg

seDD1hJN5DU.jpg

• Like 1

Where did they announce their album?

Just now, Impurity said:

Where did they announce their album?

We just did :P

1 minute ago, Lord Kingdom said:

We just did :P

Very nice. 

muhtroopscore

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, LKA said:

muhtroopscore

#MAGAcore

• Haha 1

This used to be my favorite band back in the day when I didn't know any better. I am not much of a fan of them anymore but I do always love their artwork. Love that Death Punch dude!

They try so hard to be cooler than they really are. all artwork and motives are the same for about every album. just wish they'd change up their marketing with something new and refreshing, 7 whole albums with the same concept at hand. hopefully the music speaks for itself though. 

6 hours ago, jayballer14 said:

28660286_2033429423605881_988094681077225787_n.jpg.920824c5b60e8139e0bb293dd3d12571.jpg

Looks pretty similar...

Maybe because that’s the artwork lol

1 hour ago, ItsLogan said:

They try so hard to be cooler than they really are. all artwork and motives are the same for about every album. just wish they'd change up their marketing with something new and refreshing, 7 whole albums with the same concept at hand. hopefully the music speaks for itself though. 

Well some other bands like Disturbed have kind of the same marketing strategy, In Flames used to as well I guess. There might be others, that's a decision.

But I agree it seems like we've all grown up for years... but not them, they're still in the school playground headbanging while I'm trying to be an adult

• Love 1

These album covers suck. Most of theirs do, tbh, but I have liked all of their albums.

On 2/28/2018 at 9:50 AM, Impurity said:

Maybe because that’s the artwork lol

well it is and isn't there's details that are different, such as the necklace, and some colors. It looks ripped off to me tbh