LKA

Parkway Drive - Wishing Wells (Single) (2018)

94 posts in this topic

folder.jpg

Release - February 27, 2018

Genre - Metalcore, Alternative Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR; FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Wishing Wells (05:04)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

It's good guys. Very good.

*edit* 

Okay after several listens it's honestly one of their best tracks. It has tones from Deep Blue, Atlas, And Ire. If you had any doubts after Ire (which you shouldn't because Ire was gold) then this won't let you down either way. It's a solid song both lyrically and instrumentally. The ending riff is wild and sets the hype for the song that would follow it on the record. As someone who holds Parkway Drive to the highest standard, listens to their discog weekly, and loves everything they've made I can honestly say this track is BETTER than I was expecting. Highly recommended listen. Unless you don't like some of the best Metalcore Australia could make then it's your loss. Because this track is excellent. 

21751880_130375554269524_1597045617915432572_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jak said:

New Parkway Drive album release date announcement when

Could be just before they start touring so maybe April-ish will be when it's out I reckon.

3 minutes ago, anthony1020 said:

I love this track. The people ragging on this on FB and YouTube don't know progression

Well those comment sections are usually plagues anyways.

6 minutes ago, anthony1020 said:

I love this track. The people ragging on this on FB and YouTube don't know progression

Those edgy, uncultured people don't know quality either.

4 minutes ago, AMNESIK said:

Love it, this reminds me the best song off IRE like "Dedicated" and "Dying to Believe"

Also like "Snake Oil and Holy Water" off Atlas (:

Song doesn't really warrant a 5 minute runtime but other than that it's great and a cool continuation to IRE, better single than Vice Grip too :D we'll see what else is in store.

Just now, Dwesk said:

Song doesn't really warrant a 5 minute runtime but other than that it's great and a cool continuation to IRE, better single than Vice Grip too :D we'll see what else is in store.

Most metal ballads are easily 6-10 minutes. So I'd say 5 minutes is okay (: definitely better than 'Vice Grip'

9 minutes ago, moonlover said:

I'm not even going to listen to this I'm just here to tell you all that this band fucking SUCKS.

Hey buddy, check your email.

Good good good and NEW ALBUM IS COMING BOYS YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH.

Can't wait to see what they're up to on this one.

Maybe they recorded that RATM cover for the deluxe edition. Lol

Also, in the youtube comments somebody called this song "nu-metal."

1 minute ago, IKeepForgettingMyShit said:

Good good good and NEW ALBUM IS COMING BOYS YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH.

Can't wait to see what they're up to on this one.

Maybe they recorded that RATM cover for the deluxe edition. Lol

Also, in the youtube comments somebody called this song "nu-metal."

It definitely has an alt-metal vibe and lots of people use alt and nu metal synonymously

34 minutes ago, moonlover said:

I'm not even going to listen to this I'm just here to tell you all that this band fucking SUCKS.

Fuck off. Seriously. Comments that are just low quality argue bait are not needed. 

18 minutes ago, LKA said:

It definitely has an alt-metal vibe and lots of people use alt and nu metal synonymously

When I see "nu-metal" I just think of Korn. And this is nothing like Korn lol. But it is good. Korn is usually pretty good depending on the album.

I’ve always been a diehard fan of Parkway Drive. Sadly their progression doesn’t fit my music tastes anymore, not even their older material, which I used to adore. It’s certainly not because they’re not awesome, they’re freaking cool. I just outgrown this kind of metalcore. I’ll still listen to their new material tho, and these guys deserve all the support they get. They’re amazing human beings.