D666N

Falling In Reverse - Losing My Mind (Single) (2018)

52 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - February 23, 2018 

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock, Electronic

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Losing My Mind

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif

Other Releases by

little more rap esque but i like it

1 minute ago, DekinhoDesu said:

WHAT THE FUUCK

surprise motherfucker

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

is this something from Ronnie's unreleased mixtape, just released under the band name to get more publicity??

• Upvote 1

One really awesome album and right back to the cringecore they go

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Ossy33xxx said:

is this something from Ronnie's unreleased mixtape, just released under the band name to get more publicity??

nope

WTF? new album arriving? (after not even a year from the previous one) however very beautiful!

Uh, nope. I'd rather have their first or third album instead of this bullshit. Neither as decent and as "serious" as their new one, nor as bouncy and fun as those I mentioned at first. Shit.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

fucking awesome, im glad he's 'not changing' and keeping the genre mixing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO HAPPY, sorry most of the people that don't like this

well this was unexpected..it's not even mentioned on any of their social sites..do they even know it's released? lol

12 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

well this was unexpected..it's not even mentioned on any of their social sites..do they even know it's released? lol

Out tomorrow

1 hour ago, Eatlightning said:

One really awesome album and right back to the cringecore they go

the last album you mean? - what did you like about it? - i just thought it was bland and boring. What did i miss?

tumblr_nfx3hbqWqX1s03x0vo1_500.gif.cc6d5528496e9d13151c966cbda83319.gif

8 minutes ago, Darquise said:

the last album you mean? - what did you like about it? - i just thought it was bland and boring. What did i miss?

I just thought it was quirky, charming and catchy. Also a lot of variety on it. Every song on it is a completely different style not to mention the departure is one of my favorite closing tracks on an album ever. Just well written.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Eatlightning said:

I just thought it was quirky, charming and catchy. Also a lot of variety on it. Every song on it is a completely different style not to mention the departure is one of my favorite closing tracks on an album ever. Just well written.

That album has 0 variety compared to there other albums, I agree with @Darquise even though it was a good album it is most definatly their most bland.

I want my FiR to mix genres as much as they did in Fashionably Late, but i know most people don't like that.

• Love 1

Nope. But digging the album art.

• Upvote 1

mmmmmmmeh, can they go back to the post hardcore style again instead of trying this out again

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_1414.png

39 minutes ago, Eatlightning said:

I shall relisten to them tonight

tumblr_nfx3hbqWqX1s03x0vo1_500.gif.cc6d5528496e9d13151c966cbda83319.gif

What's up with all these bands using an 80s vaporwave feel to all their songs. Someone's been watching Blade Runner

10 minutes ago, GingerDrummer33 said:

What's up with all these bands using an 80s vaporwave feel to all their songs. Someone's been watching Blade Runner

I wouldnt be surprised if it has its comeback

imagine asking alexandria going back to these trance stuff

some people here know that I kinda got into LeBrock recently

and they do this 80's synth stuff very well

but they re not crabcore or metalcore

it's pure 80's rock/pop synthwave

I actually like this track,  last album was a seesaw some really great tracks, some really bland tracks but this is actually reading good. Can't wait for the next album

lmfao 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

This song could have used a breakdown at 3:03. I was lowkey expecting one but I kinda figured they weren't gonna go there. Seems like a lot of bands are going 80s / Vaporwave. I'm still gonna give the unpopular vote here and say that this is a good song despite the lack of a breakdown.

Didn't they just release an album? Anyway, this is shit... next.