10. 3.17.16
11. The End
12. Let Me In

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 10
  • Love 8

Oh hellllll yes! Thank you so much! By the singles, I think this will be absolutely amazing. 

FYI.... Songs are skipping. 

Fragile Figures > Secrets > Everything that got use here > The Ascent

@punkwrock all fixed mate

This beats fragile figures. Easily going in my top 3 albums of the year. Sixteen is a fucking great track to open up the album

Well, after giving this a full play through..... WOW...... JUST WOW... Catchy as fuuuuck. Definitely in my top picks this year. Just an amazing album. 

hell yessss what a way to start the day!! thank you <3

Thanks master leakers, DLing right away

Breaking ben, Secrets, We were sharks, what's all that water between my legs today

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, disaR said:

Thanks master leakers, DLing right away

Breaking ben, Secrets, We were sharks, what's all that water between my legs today

It's just water, you're a duck, you swim and do duck things.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

absolutely demolishes the previous album and is on par with Fragile Figures, happy the stink of the previous release is gone.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

really dig this band but these singles werent doing it for me on first listen. hopefully this album is good

best album since their debut. the "five years" track could def. fit on a Silverstein album

• Upvote 1

Oh man this album fucking bangs! Hands down their best album since Fragile Figures. Loving it. Thanks KL!

Ok, I'll admit...this is better than I thought it would be. Still don't know if I'd go as far to say it's as good as Fragile Figures...BUT, we'll see....

Their best and most relatable record to me... really special

Was worried about the screams when Aaron left but it’s all good, this guy is really good. Aaron is a stud though, so the worry was warranted.

God damn I just wasn’t ready for this entire album to slap me in the face with its super wet awesomeness.

This album somehow is more catchier than FF. 

It’s heavier and the screams sound just like Aaron’s and that’s completely great. We’re so used to this sound from them, but they keep it feeling refreshing. They really stepped it up. I love the length of the album too. What’s also great is the singles are still super fun to listen to. No song for me gets old. I added Waste Away to the end of the record, because it fits perfectly. Superb record. 

Also, wow. Last Time is a great damn song

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Tbh while this album doesn't straight up deliver on the catchiest aspects of everyone's beloved Fragile Figures, it's an insane step up from their last album and it's well produced, still very catchy, very varied, the heavy parts are straight up bangeroonis and well overall it honestly could be their best album yet if looked at objectively. The best part about most of the songs on this is the constrast between heavy and catchy/melodic , stronger than ever.

• Love 1

Absolutely great. For me it's on one step with Fragile Figures. Time will tell if I like it more, because I played the hell out of FF.

I really like the fast parts on the album as well as the great diversity of the catchy cleans and the heavy parts. Just fantastic. <3

Alright so I listened to it twice. Cause I didn't pay attention the first, due to school, but my word. Second impression was much better than the first. The screams are so great, and so are the cleans. It's lyrically stellar. Fourteen fucks me up tbh. One of the most relatable songs I've ever heard 

Secrets > The Ascent > Fragile Figures > Everything That Got Us Here 

New Secrets too. Damn today must be my birthday. Does it even Fragile Figures though? Is my question. Haven't heard any of the singles either. So... lets gooo *starts listening*

Lol damn all the hype almost makes me not want to listen but I gotta see if the hype is actually worth the excitement this time. As long as it's better than their last two albums I will be all for it. The clean vocalist has some good chops on him. 

This is very good. I was skeptical at first, especially after their last attempt, but this is surprisingly solid as fuck. Not a single song id skip listening thru it. The singles fit in well with the overall sound of the album. Not fragile figures caliber, but I'm impressed

Definitely a good release but still nowhere near the level they used to be on