Lord Kingdom

Parkway Drive teases new song "Wishing Wells"

13 posts in this topic

Aussie Metalcore band Parkway Drive, have just began teasing their first new material since the release of their highly praised 5th studio album, "Ire" which released back in 2015. Today the guys put out a Video Diary on YouTube to talk a bit about the recording process and teased a new song titled "Wishing Wells", which could also very well be the name of the album.

Artwork is below.

No word on it's release or preorders.

cd8bc21acc2134b017039f284b22dcff.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Pretty sure the new Song is comming next week, also Album Details + Pre-Order..

• Upvote 4

YEEHAW LETS GO MASTER LEAKERS.

• Upvote 1

Im gonna recite an classic:

IM HORNY, LOCKED IN A BOX WITH MY CORNFLAKES

• Upvote 1

It's 1/2 for the teaser videos guessing they will release the next one later in the week then the song next week

• Upvote 1

I can't wait to see what they can pull off.

Teaser sounds like a mixture of IRE and kind of Deep Blue? I dunno, keen for a listen.

• Upvote 2

Oh man totally called this last week. Usually whenever a band starts posting "the making of/behind the scenes" stuff it's their way of building hype before they drop a single and album details while they wait for the green light to begin producing physical copies and merch. Album is most likely about done or actually done being mixed and put through post. I'm gonna be watching KL like a hawk until "Wishing Wells" or any single drops. I get a deep Blue vibe as well as Don't Close Your eyes "The Cruise" very voyage/oceanic vibe. Fucking hype. Winston did say in a previous interview that this album would be their overall heaviest album put out and that its all about refinement of their sound and what people expect. So ready for this bois.

275.gif

• Haha 1

I know this is my second comment, but Underoath and Parkway Drive? I died and went to music heaven.

• Upvote 1

Me when the merch bundles preorders go live.