LKA

Will Haven - El Sol (Single) (2018)

7 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - February 2, 2018

Genre - Metalcore, Sludge Metal, Noisecore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. El Sol (feat. Stephen Carpenter) (06:10)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

• Love 1

Hoping that the album is going to be as amazing as their early stuff! Their other material since their reformation has left me with a bit to be desired, but this track is CRUSHING, and I LOVE IT. I don't expect a band to make the same albums over and over again, but I really hope that this album puts out something strong and powerful and as passionate as their first three albums. Definitely a unique band in its genre and will always be legendary <3

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, outofmana said:

Hoping that the album is going to be as amazing as their early stuff! Their other material since their reformation has left me with a bit to be desired, but this track is CRUSHING, and I LOVE IT. I don't expect a band to make the same albums over and over again, but I really hope that this album puts out something strong and powerful and as passionate as their first three albums. Definitely a unique band in its genre and will always be legendary <3

I love WHVN and Carpe Diem a lot but Voir Dire is actually my favourite album from these guys. I agree that their other 2 post-reformation albums weren't really up to par though. This single got me hyped though, really good

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, LKA said:

I love WHVN and Carpe Diem a lot but Voir Dire is actually my favourite album from these guys. I agree that their other 2 post-reformation albums weren't really up to par though. This single got me hyped though, really good

Voir Dire is without a doubt the best reformation album so far, unless the new one kicks its ass, and I definitely like Voir Dire, just not as much as the first three. I should go back and listen to it again though, maybe if I give it another try I'll love it. I've only listened to it once so my opinion is probably too unpremeditated o:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, outofmana said:

Voir Dire is without a doubt the best reformation album so far, unless the new one kicks its ass, and I definitely like Voir Dire, just not as much as the first three. I should go back and listen to it again though, maybe if I give it another try I'll love it. I've only listened to it once so my opinion is probably too unpremeditated o:

I definitely recommend doing so

• Upvote 1

haha, check out Enslaved "RIITIIR" album cover.;)

• Confused 1