LKA

Will Haven - El Sol (Single) (2018)

7 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg


Release - February 2, 2018

Genre - Metalcore, Sludge Metal, Noisecore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

1. El Sol (feat. Stephen Carpenter) (06:10)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping that the album is going to be as amazing as their early stuff! Their other material since their reformation has left me with a bit to be desired, but this track is CRUSHING, and I LOVE IT. I don't expect a band to make the same albums over and over again, but I really hope that this album puts out something strong and powerful and as passionate as their first three albums. Definitely a unique band in its genre and will always be legendary <3

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, outofmana said:

Hoping that the album is going to be as amazing as their early stuff! Their other material since their reformation has left me with a bit to be desired, but this track is CRUSHING, and I LOVE IT. I don't expect a band to make the same albums over and over again, but I really hope that this album puts out something strong and powerful and as passionate as their first three albums. Definitely a unique band in its genre and will always be legendary <3

I love WHVN and Carpe Diem a lot but Voir Dire is actually my favourite album from these guys. I agree that their other 2 post-reformation albums weren't really up to par though. This single got me hyped though, really good

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LKA said:

I love WHVN and Carpe Diem a lot but Voir Dire is actually my favourite album from these guys. I agree that their other 2 post-reformation albums weren't really up to par though. This single got me hyped though, really good

Voir Dire is without a doubt the best reformation album so far, unless the new one kicks its ass, and I definitely like Voir Dire, just not as much as the first three. I should go back and listen to it again though, maybe if I give it another try I'll love it. I've only listened to it once so my opinion is probably too unpremeditated o:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, outofmana said:

Voir Dire is without a doubt the best reformation album so far, unless the new one kicks its ass, and I definitely like Voir Dire, just not as much as the first three. I should go back and listen to it again though, maybe if I give it another try I'll love it. I've only listened to it once so my opinion is probably too unpremeditated o:

I definitely recommend doing so

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha, check out Enslaved "RIITIIR" album cover.;)

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.