Lord Rorschach

Pianos Become The Teeth - Wait For Love (2018)

42 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - February 16th, 2018

Genre - Indie / Alternative Rock / Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist
1. Fake Lighting (04:23)
2. Charisma (04:07)
3. Bitter Red (04:43)
4. Dry Spells (05:34)
5. Bay of Dreams (04:21)
6. Forever Sound (04:00)
7. Bloody Sweet (05:04)
8. Manila (04:10)
9. Love on Repeat (04:18)
10. Blue (05:31)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Mmmmmmmmm

I hope the rest ofthe album isn't as boring as the singles they've released but gonna give it a listen soon regardless.

This is amazing, 1st time listening to this band, I've heard of there name before just never gave them a listen. To me this album sounds more on the Alt-Rock / Indie Rock side not Post-Hardcore but maybe on there previous albums they were, idk. Amazing album tho.

2 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

This is amazing, 1st time listening to this band, I've heard of there name before just never gave them a listen. To me this album sounds more on the Alt-Rock / Indie Rock side not Post-Hardcore but maybe on there previous albums they were, idk. Amazing album tho.

Their old stuff was no clean vocals, kinda like touche amore. Far superior to their last albums boring style imo.

2 hours ago, xtremebuzz1 said:

Their old stuff was no clean vocals, kinda like touche amore. Far superior to their last albums boring style imo.

Oh ok, so they just changed it up. I like the change. I have no say on what there old stuff was nor sounded like but to me this isn't post-hardcore. I guess once a band is labeled in a genre it sticks with them forever...:wacko:

i went into this expecting their old sound. pleasantly surprised with this well done indie style. seems to be a sort of trend with bands like hundredth also leaving the heavy sound

This album is sex!

1 minute ago, coachlow said:

i went into this expecting their old sound. pleasantly surprised with this well done indie style. seems to be a sort of trend with bands like hundredth also leaving the heavy sound

Also maybe like Letlive. ?

@Lugz820 yea. even turnover a few years ago. i dig it. i actually went to warped and was shocked at the 15ish people at hundredth. people are so interested in the repetitive breakdowns and chugging riffs they lose actual appreciation for dynamics in music. i think those bands see it in a similar way

@coachlow Some bands take that chance to change there sound & sometimes the extra hard work they put into it pays off. To build a bigger fan base. To just appreciate the exrta stuff they can do with an electric guitar, a base, drums and even a vocals.

while i enjoy the sound, it's hard to find a memorable song. it all blends and nothing is sticking. so far i'm leaning fake lightning, charisma, bloody sweet

I've been waiting for this stuff while I dying, THANK YOU VERY MUCH I FUCKING PROMISE I LOVE YOU!!!

1 hour ago, moonlover said:

Holy shit what happened to this band? What a horrible record.

HAHAHAHAHA...

TMP didn't really connect with me but this is great, so atmospheric and melodic.

7 hours ago, coachlow said:

Y’all know this sound change isn’t new...? They started this transition back in 2013 with their single Hiding. the entire last album had this sound.

I'm glad more bands are stepping out of their comfort zone like this, who cares if a band wants to switch it up? All bands cannot be like TAA.

That being said, when a band does switch up their sound, they're not all that sure how to do it and are kinda going in blind. This record is okay though, really digging some of these songs. :)