mR12

Too Close To Touch - Burn (Single) (2018)

15 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 30, 2018
Genre - Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Burn (3:59)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

That album art is gross. Wonder how they thought "ah I got the idea for the artwork let's take a picture of someone with their hair wrapped around another person's head and have them only like 3 inches away face to face." The "hair-in-mouth" levels art way too high lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SavageWraith said:

That album art is gross. Wonder how they thought "ah I got the idea for the artwork let's take a picture of someone with their hair wrapped around another person's head and have them only like 3 inches away face to face." The "hair-in-mouth" levels art way too high lol.

I don't think it's too bad, granted it's pretty weird... but still aesthetically pleasing

• Upvote 1

Now THIS is important.

Good song, but I think their previous two singles were better

14 hours ago, OLTPOPPUNK said:

So when's the album coming??

As far as I know, they intended to make a series of stand-alone singles and this is the last of them (the other two were Leave You Lonely and Before I Cave In)

• Upvote 1

Great song, as usual. These guys never disappoint.

15 hours ago, OLTPOPPUNK said:

So when's the album coming??

These are just standalone singles, but since the last album was 2016, I think it's probably going to be this year! Hopefully anyway!

Better than recent singles. I still think they peaked with Nerve Endings though. Also his voice seems to have gotten more nasely; when I saw them live it especially was. One of the worst live performances I've seen.

I agree about his voice being shit live, however I saw them on warped tour and that is a pretty strenuous tour on one’s voice. Great single though

Like this little trilogy, I think Leave You Lonely is my favorite but they were all quality songs, can't wait for their 3rd release!

• Upvote 1

On 29/01/2018 at 4:40 PM, SavageWraith said:

Who cares about the artwork when the music is this good.

• Love 1