mR12

Fall Out Boy - M A N I A (2018)

84 posts in this topic

god what a nightmare.... they keep getting worse somehow

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

This album really surprised me.  I've given it a good 5 listens from beginning to end over the past few days and I enjoyed it way more than I was expecting.  I definitely love it more than AB/AS.  Can't always expect a band to stay with the same sound.

Share this post


Link to post

@zak616 ... Sadly in this day & age no one or some people can only respect others opinions, I know what your saying. 

  • Love 1

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/18/2018 at 4:26 PM, Smash_Adams said:

not one mention of Take This to Your Grave or Folie. Are you even real? 

TBH I got into these genres of music so late that most of these bands early stuff I've never touched, most people hit their emo phase in middle/high school, I hit mine my sophomore year in college :lol:


tumblr_mjonoznuZD1r3kb9mo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, zak616 said:

TBH I got into these genres of music so late that most of these bands early stuff I've never touched, most people hit their emo phase in middle/high school, I hit mine my sophomore year in college :lol:

haha, same here, Sophomore year of college too. 

  • Love 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Smash_Adams said:

haha, same here, Sophomore year of college too. 

So I'm guessing I need to go a little farther back into their discography though lmao


tumblr_mjonoznuZD1r3kb9mo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, zak616 said:

So I'm guessing I need to go a little farther back into their discography though lmao

for Take this To Your Grave yes, but Folie came out in 2008. 


Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Just finished listening to this album.

 

Very bad.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

In the end, this got the D E L E T for me. Just would never listen to it again.

  • Upvote 4

#2 of 2019 • FOALS // EVERYTHING NOT SAVED WILL BE LOST, PART 1 • Indie Rock, Math Rock
DOWNLOAD

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, mR12 said:

In the end, this got the D E L E T for me. Just would never listen to it again.

There's no need to when we have AWOLNATION now.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

i remember buying from under the cork tree while on a school trip in 2005 when it came out. that was their best. ah the good old days. it's clearly been a while for them


carlin2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/21/2018 at 2:19 PM, Lugz820 said:

@zak616 ... Sadly in this day & age no one or some people can only respect others opinions, I know what your saying. 

Says the one who can't respect what others opinions are either and feel like forcing yours on others 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

@Mayhem959 can you fucking drop it, holy Shit......

 

You take things & just keep rolling with it...soon your gonna run out of the paper.

 

Look I'm very straightforward & some....well most 'guys' here don't like my opinions so now I don't even fucking post, I just keep shit to myself....as everyone should do the same about me. 

 

But me replying back to you might/will start shit with more members on here attacking me, but ill be the adult.

  • Haha 2

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/30/2018 at 2:22 PM, mR12 said:

In the end, this got the D E L E T for me. Just would never listen to it again.

Exactly this.  


Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

@Mayhem959 can you fucking drop it, holy Shit......

 

You take things & just keep rolling with it...soon your gonna run out of the paper.

 

Look I'm very straightforward & some....well most 'guys' here don't like my opinions so now I don't even fucking post, I just keep shit to myself....as everyone should do the same about me. 

 

But me replying back to you might/will start shit with more members on here attacking me, but ill be the adult.

Yes, I'm sure it's just guys that do it. I'm probably not gonna run out of paper. I've got a lot of it bb. Saved up just for you 

 

I'll drop it when you stop the hypocrisy. "attacked" you? Really? Gonna call it that? No. Most members tell you exactly what you tell them. And then you play victim. You're the only one on this site I go out of my way to criticize. 

Share this post


Link to post

@Mayhem959  ok yo maybe someone needs to jump the fuck in here, i've read about every post @Lugz820 has posted & for some dumb high school drama reason someone doesn't like Her post so what do they do....of course they comment back with something negative they starts 'The Argument' between Her & someone else & sometimes Her Vs 3 or more people..... That being said Its Not Her Starting shit on here. Im not sure if you or anyone has ever heard of these but here it goes like this 1 - Opinions Are Like Assholes, Everyone Has One. 2 - Fuck What People Think, 3 - Go Ahead, Judge Me, Just Remember To Be Perfect For The Rest Of Your Life......there's a ton more ok but Really @Mayhem959  you have nothing better to do then go after someone that wasn't even talking to you. It just makes me & whoever reads this think......But then Fuck What People Think.....Right.

 

Finally.......SMH.......just stop man, go listen to the Mark Matt & Travis show.

  •  
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Rellik. said:

@Mayhem959  ok yo maybe someone needs to jump the fuck in here, i've read about every post @Lugz820 has posted & for some dumb high school drama reason someone doesn't like Her post so what do they do....of course they comment back with something negative they starts 'The Argument' between Her & someone else & sometimes Her Vs 3 or more people..... That being said Its Not Her Starting shit on here. Im not sure if you or anyone has ever heard of these but here it goes like this 1 - Opinions Are Like Assholes, Everyone Has One. 2 - Fuck What People Think, 3 - Go Ahead, Judge Me, Just Remember To Be Perfect For The Rest Of Your Life......there's a ton more ok but Really @Mayhem959  you have nothing better to do then go after someone that wasn't even talking to you. It just makes me & whoever reads this think......But then Fuck What People Think.....Right.

 

Finally.......SMH.......just stop man, go listen to the Mark Matt & Travis show.

  •  

Oof. You done reached me a lesson. 

 

She has indeed started stuff. People comment, she replies to their comment negatively, and then gets mad when they respond negatively. 

BRDSX on the Mike Shinoda thing is a good example 

OML Live is a good example 

 

If you could scroll through chat, back when AA was gonna leak is a good example 

 

I know I'm petty. Sorry if how petty I am rubs you the wrong way. 

 

Peace, gonna not look at this thread again 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

@Mayhem959 

 

 

e0a3ec65b713b39b6b190edce153d59e--me-quotes-true-true.jpg

Oof, you definitely offended me with that. Or were you talking about yourself? 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

 

Think about it....

 

& where OR when did I ever say I was the "-"-"Petty"-"-" one...& if you think I am, Thanks For Judging.

 

& you already can't listen to your advice...."-"-"Peace, gonna not look at this thread again"-"-"

 

 

DAMN. 

  •  

Oof, got me again bb. I called myself petty,please learn how to read. Didn't you also say you were done and keep coming back too? I'm here as long as you're here bb

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.