8. How Will You Live
9. On the Inside
10. Warzone
11. Forever YDG'n
12. If We Were Ghosts

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

It's not actually bad. I must say I really like it from what I've heard and what I'm hearing rigt now. Instincts is a total banger and I absolutely love how they covered Money

Instrumentals are decent, but the lyrics are among the most unmemorable I've ever heard. "I defy, I will rise", REALLY? And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Also, Aaron Pauly's screams are not good, I wish they stuck to cleans with maybe a little rasp incorporated. Other than that, just generic song structure as is expected from OM&M at this point in their career. I can see people liking this though, which is great for them since Cold World is definitely worse. Neither were my cup of tea at all, though. 

2 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Instrumentals are decent, but the lyrics are among the most unmemorable I've ever heard. "I defy, I will rise", REALLY? And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Also, Aaron Pauly's screams are not good, I wish they stuck to cleans with maybe a little rasp incorporated. Other than that, just generic song structure as is expected from OM&M at this point in their career. I can see people liking this though, which is great for them since Cold World is definitely worse. Neither were my cup of tea at all, though. 

Does it really surprise you? OM&M is like the Wal-Mart of heavy music. 

Just like RF and CW the music isnt an instant like which there prior albums were. Nothing really grabs me 1st listen. I definitely expected a better first reaction but after seeing back to me on the tracklist my hopes went down a little. Hopefully the record will grow on me like CW did. Every record i hope they could somehow recapture the spirit of the self titled record. Having a sequel to a song on that record is quite a bold risk. I dont think it payed off as that song isnt even close to the original. Im starting to really believe Shaley was the extra special something of this band. I definitely dig dayshell but i dont think either band is as strong as the OG OMAM.

Songwriting and song structures are very formulaic and similar, the choruses on the heavier songs are mostly jarringly similar and not that great, but then again there are some really cool bridges/breakdowns, I also don't mind the closer. Instinct is awesome, On The Inside is also one of the better songs but still, overall it's not anything other than just above average. MUCH better than Cold World, but I'm still debating which is better, this or Restoring Force, and even though RF is already considerably worse than their first two albums, and had some borderline cringy lines, it's hard to say.

Guess they'll always float in this barely above average sound now, but hey, at least they keep making different sounding albums, this one's especially Hard Rock, Heavy Metal influenced.

28 minutes ago, Royalicious said:

Well, Hollywood Undead's new album came out 4 days with 320 kbps.

sorry for saying it.

Found the person who doesn't understand leaks. Thanks KL. Same as CW for me. Some okay stuff and a ton of forgettable.

2 minutes ago, blondecloudyhaze said:

Found the person who doesn't understand leaks. Thanks KL. Same as CW for me. Some okay stuff and a ton of forgettable.

Ha! I understand leaks, don't get me wrong. It was a bloody joke. Thanks Lord Kingdom;)

1 hour ago, prsjunkie said:

Just like RF and CW the music isnt an instant like which there prior albums were. Nothing really grabs me 1st listen. I definitely expected a better first reaction but after seeing back to me on the tracklist my hopes went down a little. Hopefully the record will grow on me like CW did. Every record i hope they could somehow recapture the spirit of the self titled record. Having a sequel to a song on that record is quite a bold risk. I dont think it payed off as that song isnt even close to the original. Im starting to really believe Shaley was the extra special something of this band. I definitely dig dayshell but i dont think either band is as strong as the OG OMAM.

The “spirit” of the first album can never be redone. This band is beyond stagnant now

Is it really good? I can't tell. But I actually enjoyed it. It's a lot generic but they are a band that knows how to make generic music in the right way, I guess. I'm not a big-time fan of OM&M, I only like a few songs from before Cold World, so my impression on this new album is positive besides they overuse the same structure and don't write especially good riffs or breakdowns. It has feelings, at least for me. Also, the closing song was very nice imo.

Very much better than I expected. In my humble opinion this had to be the continuation of Restoring Force (although Cold World had Pain, one of the best OF&M's songs) cause in RF they was evolving to Alt-Metal oriented sound. They need improve and maybe they won't reach back to The Flood level, but this is the correct direction. Sorry for my poor english and thanks for the leak!

In parts enjoyable, totally forgettable. I don't like these arena big crowds anthem generic hard rock they're producing.

Album is on par with their new musical direction, couple decent songs but nothing more. they're not inspired anymore.

And oh god how bad is that money cover ffs

1 hour ago, Voinolin said:

Nah man, exactly the opposite.

yes... after some time i actually like Cold World. I just have to forget it's a Of Mice & Men record and imagine it's some newcomer Nu-Metal band and then it is fine.

1 minute ago, Darquise said:

yes... after some time i actually like Cold World. I just have to forget it's a Of Mice & Men record and imagine it's some newcomer Nu-Metal band and then it is fine.

You deserved a like just for the confession fav band in profile, cheers bro

2 hours ago, Dwesk said:

this one's especially Hard Rock

you are saying this shit sounds like some ac\dc? okay :lol: