8. The King of Pain
9. My Vow
10. Ballad of the Lonely Hearts
11. Throw the First Stone
12. Vale (This Is Where It Ends)

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

bro i just thought ''hmm today is 11 i bet bvb is gonna leak today'' i check and boom its posted 3 mins ago lol, <3 tytytyty kl always delivering <3

Holy fuck that was boring. Some cool instrumental parts but that's about it. The vocalist makes every song sound like some power ballad, at least 5+ years back they were a decent guilty pleasure band, now they're just mediocre.

It was pretty boring overall the slower songs kind of sound the same this is just a washed down version of their self titled but what should we expect from bands of this era Asking Alexandria failed to deliver BVB did as well I'm not expecting much out of any other 2008 metalcore bands that are still around

Lol. They’re not metalcore anymore. BVB haven’t been in years. 

I like this album. Don’t love it, but I like it. I’ll buy it in a few years. They made me wait forever for it, they can wait too. 

Is this worth the space on my hard drive?

Used to like them on Set The World The Fire and Their first album.

2 minutes ago, Vilemillion said:

Hahahahaha I knew it was going to leak this morning. YUSSSS

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

giphy.gif

Why ;-; Are you against my YUSSS or BVB? xD 

pretty same-y throughout but if you like huuuuuuge chorus' and some cool riffs & solos then it's a solid listen imo. Outsider chorus is still a jam. it's pretty much what anyone should expect from a BVB album and if you thought anything different would come from it then you're probably stupid

31 minutes ago, Vilemillion said:

Why ;-; Are you against my YUSSS or BVB? xD 

please...don't.

I've been waiting for this for nearly half a decade, brb gonna listen to this all day.

Is this as good as Wretched and Divine and IV (Really thought that was a great album)?

Thanks for this!

Album of the year, holy shit. The orchestration here was gorgeous, Andy's vocals have improved yet again, and the production job here is basically perfect.

3 hours ago, dorathekiller97 said:

Is this worth the space on my hard drive?

Used to like them on Set The World The Fire and Their first album.

no.

Definitely can understand where people are coming from when they say this album is boring. A lot of the songs sound very similar. Though a lot of these songs have very catchy choruses that just get stuck in your head, which I like. The 8 minute song though was real bad. It'll appeal to the audience they are going for. 

5 hours ago, Dwesk said:

Holy fuck that was boring. Some cool instrumental parts but that's about it. The vocalist makes every song sound like some power ballad, at least 5+ years back they were a decent guilty pleasure band, now they're just mediocre.

Guilty pleasure was too right. I can never say no to a catchy hard rock chorus

3 hours ago, moshlyfe said:

please...don't.

I'm honestly so confused on what's going on here.

2 hours ago, KatoMacabre said:

Is this as good as Wretched and Divine and IV (Really thought that was a great album)?

Not even close. I'm a big fan of that one too..

This is their worst effort since their first album. Gosh, it's awful. Everything is repetitive. And the songs sound so "passive", the vocal lines sound the same over and over again. It doesn't sound like the same band that put out Set The World On Fire and Wretched And Divine. Some guitar lines sound even EMBARRASSING to hear. It's like they aren't even trying.

It deserves a maximum 5/10 or 6/10. Maximum.

First listen I was a little skeptical, then I remembered that this is a rock opera, not an attempt at a metallic album like the self titled, STWOF, or WSTW. Go into it looking at it in a way you'd look at Pink Floyd's The Wall. It's telling a story, and on this third listen I'm loving it. And once we see the story unfolding I'll probably love it even more, it was that same effect on me with Wretched and Divine.

"Throw the First Stone"
"The Outsider"
"Vale (This Is Where It Ends)"
"My Vow"

Best songs (if not the only good ones) off the album in my order. Derives from the story order, but still. "Throw the First Stone" is fucking epic though, seriously good.

5 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

First listen I was a little skeptical, then I remembered that this is a rock opera

They said it was going to be a "rock opera"?

It's only my opinion, I really can't stand this album after listening to it. The instrumentation sounded really cool but I find Andy vocal performance really boring. I love Wretched and Divine but this album is kinda meh.