10. Waiting For the End
11. Last Light
12. Looking For Heaven
13. My Underworld (feat. Corey Taylor)

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

I hope all the dudes who were begging for this will be happy now lol

4 songs through and not disappointed yet, so definetely better than their last "album", but still way far from being a good album.

EDIT: after a full run of this i'll save 3/4 songs, not a single one more.

Wow so they released three fairly nice singles, some of the album is as good, catchy, fairly atmospheric and/or energetic, but man, while this is still better than Limitless, it's sooooo fucking lacking and very boring, samey at times. Who the fuck even thought that making the last three songs the softest songs on the album was a good idea? What.

Man, where has the greatness of this band gone to? They need their pop punk, heavier alt.rock edge back, because this is not enough. At all.

RIP?

1 minute ago, Dwesk said:

Wow so they released three fairly nice singles, some of the album is as good, catchy, fairly atmospheric and/or energetic, but man, while this is still better than Limitless, it's sooooo fucking lacking and very boring, samey at times. Who the fuck even thought that making the last three songs the softest songs on the album was a good idea? What.

Man, where has the greatness of this band gone to? They need their pop punk, heavier alt.rock edge back, because this is not enough. At all.

RIP?

The Greatest of this band? there you have it :D

A great step up from Limitless, still not the Tonight Alive of old, but I can't really complain about that too much.

Yeah okay, there's a few good songs. Maybe, like Limitless, it's the lyrics that aren't really getting to me?

Man I was looking forward to this, seeing the comments kinda bums me out. I must be in the minority bc i didn't outright hate limitless but I am not saying I loved it. 

its good but i hoped for the better

It's like The Other Side meets Limitless meets some new 2000s alt-pop-rock type thing. I like it. 

Edit: The second part of the chorus of Just For Now is legit the same as Muscle Memory by Lights.

This is most likely not the kind of material people want from them but I dig it, loving the 90s early 2000s alternative/pop vibes.

It almost feels like I'm listening to an Alanis Morissette album or some shit haha

Sigh....where’s the edge that was in the first two singles? By the way those are the best tracks on this record. The rest sound like b tracks from Limitless with just a little bit more drums. I just don’t know about this band anymore. I like the concept and lyrics and theme, but damn so many boring choruses with little to no creativity. I love Jenna’s voice but damn these are just uninspiring. Oh well. 

Thanks!

I actually wound up liking Limitless after a while, so hopefully I'll like this too.