600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 12, 2018
Genre - Heavy Metal, Melodic Death Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Glory To Our King (0:51)
02. Legend of the King (8:17)
03. The King Welcomes You To Avatar Country (5:36)
04. King's Harvest (3:55)
05. The King Wants You (4:20)
06. The King Speaks (3:17)
07. A Statue of the King (3:44)
08. King After King (5:07)
09. Silent Songs of the King, Pt. 1: Winter Comes When the King Dreams of Snow (3:34)
10. Silent Songs of the King, Pt. 2: The King's Palace (4:37)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

This just made my day. Been waiting on this so impatiently. Thanks for posting!!!!!!

This album was absolutely amazing from start to finish I'm pretty sure this will be my album of the year again like their last release was now while it was short it was still an amazing album great job guys and GLORY TO OUR KING!!

Love Avatar. but there are literally 7 actual songs, its more of an EP.... at least they keep putting out Quality Stuff

A little disappointed. 2 'songs' aren't even songs, and then 2 other songs are instrumentals. Theres some good shit though, Kings Harvest fucking slaps 

2 hours ago, ItalianPizza said:

Damn, this sounds like Avatar trying their version of "City of Evil"

Lmao, still laughing at this mate.

Not that bad tho

6 hours ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

Lmao, still laughing at this mate.

Not that bad tho

Implying "City of Evil", one of metalcore most important releases EVER, is "that bad". Alright m8.

Speaking of Avatar. Yeah, this is not my thing. Last record was huge, this is just different. I'll stick with the previous one. 

11 minutes ago, Crust said:

Implying "City of Evil", one of metalcore most important releases EVER, is "that bad". Alright m8.

Speaking of Avatar. Yeah, this is not my thing. Last record was huge, this is just different. I'll stick with the previous one. 

A7X had never been my thing, and never will be. 

Just a matter of points of view tho, but there are other records that i'd define "one of metalcore most important releases EVER", surely not a7x for me. :)

And i ended up going back to feathers and flesh too after a couple of spins.

43 minutes ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

A7X had never been my thing, and never will be. 

Just a matter of points of view tho, but there are other records that i'd define "one of metalcore most important releases EVER", surely not a7x for me. :)

And i ended up going back to feathers and flesh too after a couple of spins.

The fact that A7X isn't your thing, which is totally okay, doesn't mean "City of Evil" is not an important piece of the metalcore history. Mainstream, for sure, but very important too.

See, I don't like Metallica and I will never enjoy their music but hey, I won't say "there are other thrash metal records I would define as more important releases". Like, no. It's just stupid. And RIGHT NOW A7X is as big as Metallica, wether you like it or not. They headline huge festivals over bands that have been playing way before the members of A7X knew what "metal" was back in the day.

40 minutes ago, Crust said:

The fact that A7X isn't your thing, which is totally okay, doesn't mean "City of Evil" is not an important piece of the metalcore history. Mainstream, for sure, but very important too.

See, I don't like Metallica and I will never enjoy their music but hey, I won't say "there are other thrash metal records I would define as more important releases". Like, no. It's just stupid. And RIGHT NOW A7X is as big as Metallica, wether you like it or not. They headline huge festivals over bands that have been playing way before the members of A7X knew what "metal" was back in the day.

It seems i didnt explain well my point of view. 

You're right saying not liking isnt equivalent to not being good. I personally dont like them apart from a couple of songs and thats okay, but i honestly wouldn't even consider city of evil a metalcore record. I'm aware it was a big thing when it came out and it rocked launched them to popularity, but i wont consider that metalcore, it was instead the first album w/o screams and that approached a more traditional heavy metal/hard rock style.

Think its clearer now ahah and yeah, city of evil was a big release for sure 

On 1/9/2018 at 10:04 AM, Crust said:

A7X wasn't metalcore at that point anymore. That's more New Wave Of American Heavy Metal. There were no screams or breakdowns and it lost pretty much all -core influences. An amazing album that was highly influenctial, but not metalcore