Lord Kingdom

Sienna Skies - Widow [Single] (2018)

15 posts in this topic

Nothing ground breaking, but very solid post-hardcore as expected from these guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These guys are getting ready to drop album #5 and still it feels like nobody's interested and they're still flying under the radar.

 

 

Amazing tune from an amazing band, Sienna Skies are always so consistent with their music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good song for sure, yet formulaic, it seems these dudes can't shake off themselves the chains of standard generic post hc. 

Not bad anyway, solid and enjoyable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never bothered myself to check out this band before. Pretty dope single I admit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shutara said:

Never bothered myself to check out this band before. Pretty dope single I admit.

They were real good with their previous singer as well, this guy joined the band in the last album and this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

They were real good with their previous singer as well, this guy joined the band in the last album and this.

Thanks, definitely about to listen their previous stuff then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Their singers are so good

Of course they are, yet as said above, way too generic to really be intriguing imho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Corpsegrind3r said:

Of course they are, yet as said above, way too generic to really be intriguing imho

ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2018 at 10:22 PM, Adec21 said:

Nothing ground breaking, but very solid post-hardcore as expected from these guys.

totally agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now