NightAngel

Creating the heaviest band ever.

18 posts in this topic

I'm considering forming a band that would be considered one of the heaviest bands you might ever hear. Give me some ideas on how to make this possible.

309870369_nar02.png.0d873f258f0838c2011e001a4b8d3643.png

New Review Every Week!

Mix Sunn O))) with blackened grindcore or some shit

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Alex Terrible for vocals, dude has insane Lows.. for the highs we could have either Dan from enterprise earth or that guy from A night in texas (any of the two recent vocalists)

Be sure to hire someone that has no idea what they're doing for the mix. When it comes out all sizzly and lofi and uncomprehensible you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people. 

• Love 2

I learned to be a mannequin

https://www.last.fm/user/vbooy57

https://rateyourmusic.com/~vbooy57

Please make fun of me

Be sure to hire someone that has no idea what they're doing for the mix. When it comes out all sizzly and lofi and uncomprehensible you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people. 

Every black metal band ever lol

Yo, I can help out with vocals and or guitar.

But if I was making a dream heavy as fuck band

Randy blythe/phil bozeman - vocals

Jim root/ john 5 - guitars

Joey jordison and luke holland - drums

Caleb shomo - synth and keys

Jason netherton - bass

Just play average metalcore and add some breakdowns and you will be instantly "heavy" and "straight fire"

• Love 1

No cleans. Ever.

Lol.

Every black metal band ever lol

Also, been meaning to ask, who's the band in your sig?

Dickie Allen on vocals

• Love 1

Jason netherton - bass

Lmao you don't listen to much extreme metal do you. That's basically just a heavy nu-metal band

• Love 1

Lmao you don't listen to much extreme metal do you. That's basically just a heavy nu-metal band

lol yeah that sounds like a pussy band to me

Matt Greiner or Adam Grey on drums at the least. The rest is fairly easy to find

Contenders for vocals:

BLACK TONGUE'S vocalist Alex

Traitors' vocalist Tyler

Beyond Deviation's OLD vocalist!

Despised Icon's Bree vocalist

The instrumentals have to have fast parts with crushingly low breakdowns where the vocalist experiments with their style to the extreme.

For a first song do a buildup to a breakdown at the end, examples include:

-NO PITY FOR A COWARD (SUICIDE SILENCE)

-CITIES & YEARS (EVERY TIME I DIE)

-ABYSS (EXPIRE)

• Love 1

Just have some like Merzbow type harsh noise, blast beasts going on 24/7 and then a bunch of guitarists going 0101010101010101 with the breakdownz. Then have like 2 dudes screaming lows indefinitely. No need for buildups just go ham constantly

Not even. None of those musicians are nu metal enough. It'd be like NWOAHM/alt metal. And it'd be gross.

Vocalist - Brooke Reeves (Impending Doom)

Lead Guitar - Josh Elmore (Cattle Decap)

Rhythym Guitar - Brian Eschbach (TBDM)

Bassist - William Murderface (Dethklok)

Drums - Jordan Mancino (AILD)

• Love 1

the opinion of 'heaviest' will vary huge depending on who you ask. I don't think most extreme forms of metal are very heavy; they're infatuated (keep in mind I don't mean all of them). talking about gore, or the most fucked up thing you can think of, or the darkest, or whatever and producing the lowest/fastest/harshest thing is probably what the public would say was heavy, but its definitely not genuinely heavy. Things with texture and depth, that allude to very real and seriously 'heavy' aspects of life and emotions I'd say is the heaviest, both instrumentally and lyrically, usually in combination. With that as my definition for the heaviest thing, I'd like to see a band that blended... Totem Skin's beautifully dark, melodic, and adrenaline pumping bridges/climaxes (see the end of "We wished to free the captured foxes") mixed with The Carrier (see "Alcatraz" and "Hello Uncertainty) ,  Birds in Row's type vocal rap screaming and emotional cleans (Torches/a kid called dreamer.... no one would really call them clean probably, but they are), Hara Kiri for the sky and old Devil Sold his Soul type guitar, with a hint of new Norma Jean and Fit For An Autopsy and maybe some Make them suffer w/ piano as well , and Modern life is war/Comeback kid/Birds in row/totem skin/Manners blended lyrics. Add some brooding elements of Amenra, Griever (see "The Endless Wall"), and High Tension (see "Take Control"). And I'd say that was the heaviest band in the world by a lot. 

Jason netherton - bass

luke holland, top kek

i vote luke no. 1 pop drummer