mR12

Kingdom Leaks Supporter Giveaway

30 posts in this topic

Terms & Conditions

Contest begins at 10:00 PM EST on December 24th and ends at 11:59 PM EST on December 27th.

Users have three days to complete their entries for a chance to win a free lifetime subscription to our Supporter tier ($100+ value).

Three (3) winners will be selected at random and contacted via Private Message on our site to confirm your winning entry. After their entry has been confirmed, the winners will be announced publicly.

No entry is mandatory. Spam or disingenuous responses will result in disqualification. Users can accumulate a total of fourteen (14) points over nine entries.

Eligibility

• Full Name on submission form must be your Kingdom Leaks username.
  • We will not be contacting you via email, so you do not need to use any specific email.
  • Staff, Retired, and Supporters are not eligible.

Again, please remember to use your Kingdom Leaks username in the "Full Name" field. If you do not do this, you will be disqualified.

Enter Contest Now
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 2

Holy shit this is so awesome. Omg I love you guys hahaha. Totally gonna try for this. I will be more than just a member on this site. One way or another it will happen :D :pray: eventually ;) :lol:

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Hellion6 said:

Holy shit this is so awesome. Omg I love you guys hahaha. Totally gonna try for this. I will be more than just a member on this site. One way or another it will happen :D :pray: eventually ;) :lol:

Totally wish I could access my bank account. I'd have a few bucks in a PayPal ready to donate in an instant! :wub: :D 

On 12/3/2018 at 9:22 PM, Hellion6 said:

On 12/3/2018 at 9:23 PM, Daniel_Defoe said:

Totally wish I could access my bank account. I'd have a few bucks in a PayPal ready to donate in an instant! :wub: :D 

6 hours ago, Satan's Favourite said:

lemme try my hand at something i am obviously not gonna get but lets give it a Try.m4a

Even if you don't win, you three deserve it in my heart <3

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, mR12 said:

lol no i dont i do next to nothing for this site rip4 

18 hours ago, mR12 said:

I appreciate that immensely! :wub:<3 

• Upvote 1

Whoa this is cool! Especially for a broke dad like myself. I've been visiting this site since 2016 and started sending in links to my dude LKA this year whenever I was able to find stuff early. KL is always the first page I visit when I jump online. Love this place!

• Upvote 1

I love this community and hope this site never dies

• Upvote 1

Woooooooooooooooooo the time has come!!!!! Now how many entries are we allowed before I make a mistake??

Forgot my facebook and insta pass so had to change them and follow KL. Hope all that hard work was worth it:D

Good Luck to everyone and have a great Christmas.<3<3

Gave my feedback and am coming out of my "no commenting hole" again just to say I love everyone here and will support this site no matter if I win or lose (lets hope I win though lol).

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!<3<3

Hey guys. I took part in the Xmas contest but logged out after that. Now I can't enter again since the system doesn't remember my login/password. Does anyone know how I can login using my KL name?

@Geshka -

Why are you entering the contest more than once?

3 hours ago, mR12 said:

@Geshka -

Why are you entering the contest more than once?

I mean I don't enter it for the second time, I simply don't feel sure now my entries will be counted since I logged out.

4 minutes ago, Geshka said:

I mean I don't enter it for the second time, I simply don't feel sure now my entries will be counted since I logged out.

Are you saying it might of logged you out before entering 

5 minutes ago, Geshka said:

Once you’re entered you’re entered, regardless of whether you’re logged in

So if I choose one way to enter on the screen, I cannot also do a second one?

For example, if I visit KL on Facebook, can I or can I not also choose another option like Following masterleakers on Twitter?
I'm genuinely curious, because I don't want to break the rules due to ignorance :/

Yeah not too mention what if I'm already following on Instagram Twitter and Facebook? Do those already count? Like I clicked on one and it went to the page yes but I didn't have to press follow etc. So what now? Is my entry in? If I did more then one I'm sorry. I'm confused on this as well

• Upvote 1

I definitely don't want to win this giveaway. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Entered as well,  hope I am picked but if not congrats to those who are.... 😁

Glad you guys are doing this giveaway. KL seemed to have a great 2018. Looking forward to next year.