mR12

Linkin Park - One More Light Live (2017)

33 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - December 15, 2017
Genre - Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

01. Talking to Myself (One More Light Live) (5:16)
02. Burn It Down (One More Light Live) (4:13)
03. Battle Symphony (One More Light Live) (3:45)
04. New Divide (One More Light Live) (4:30)
05. Invisible (One More Light Live) (4:30)
06. Nobody Can Save Me (One More Light Live) (3:59)
07. One More Light (One More Light Live) (4:19)
08. Crawling (One More Light Live) (3:29)
09. Leave Out All the Rest (One More Light Live) (4:50)
10. Good Goodbye (feat. Stormzy) [One More Light Live] (4:08)
11. What I've Done (One More Light Live) (4:33)
12. In the End (One More Light Live) (3:48)
13. Sharp Edges (One More Light Live) (4:47)
14. Numb (One More Light Live) (3:50)
15. Heavy (One More Light Live) (2:56)
16. Bleed It Out (One More Light Live) (4:57)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

  • Love 6

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

FLAC added!

  • Upvote 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you! Is this being released with a DVD or something or just the CD?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Jordi el Sevillano said:

Thank you! Is this being released with a DVD or something or just the CD?

 

As of now just a CD.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jordi el Sevillano said:

Thank you! Is this being released with a DVD or something or just the CD?

they have some videos on their youtube if youre interested


Screenshot_1414.png

Share this post


Link to post

If your interested in the DVD why don't/didn't you preorder/buy/support LP & Chester, as most of us did.

  • Upvote 1

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

If your interested in the DVD why don't/didn't you preorder/buy/support LP & Chester, as most of us did.

Well that went south quick.

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wasn't all that interested in this before I saw the tracklist. Thought it was just gonna be their last album live but I'm pleasantly surprised. Thank you!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

If your interested in the DVD why don't/didn't you preorder/buy/support LP & Chester, as most of us did.

Well, I was just asking if LP was releasing the CD alone... I didn't ask for anyone to upload it here.

But, as you're so interested, you must know that I have all their albums except for One More Light and this one because I don't have enough money to buy all the CDs I want, so I buy them when I can.

Share this post


Link to post

My CD copy is coming tomorrow. RIP Chester <3

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Jordi el Sevillano said:

Well, I was just asking if LP was releasing the CD alone... I didn't ask for anyone to upload it here.

But, as you're so interested, you must know that I have all their albums except for One More Light and this one because I don't have enough money to buy all the CDs I want, so I buy them when I can.

Its a CD/DVD . only $11.99


tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Jordi el Sevillano said:

Well, I was just asking if LP was releasing the CD alone... I didn't ask for anyone to upload it here.

But, as you're so interested, you must know that I have all their albums except for One More Light and this one because I don't have enough money to buy all the CDs I want, so I buy them when I can.

I 'bought' all their albums too...the live ones & special editions too...the days they came out. & im not that interested in what you buy...its call being a fan & supporting the bands you like/love.....right boys


tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

If your interested in the DVD why don't/didn't you preorder/buy/support LP & Chester, as most of us did.

 

46 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

its call being a fan & supporting the bands you like/love.....right boys

some fans be broke, and others only look for specific things, but it doesn't make them any less of a fan.

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Metalcore Weekend June 4th-7th

Share this post


Link to post

So if we go that route, ...... No record sales & only merch sales. It takes a lot of money to write/produce/make an album so in the eyes of the artists & bands there thinking why the fuck make an album, we should just make shirts. Again SUPPORT THE BAND IN EVERYTHING...

 

 

& did I say he's not a fan or did I say anyone isn't a fan????? Don't think I did.


tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Wow such hostility on this post... Everyone stop being grouchy and fucking love each other dammit! The cd was released as a memorial to Chester and y'all are gonna shit on that by arguing on this post on whether someone is a fan if they can't afford to buy it the second it comes out?? LOL like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. If someone can't buy music now but say they will when they have extra cash then fine. Some people do have responsibilities that are more important than buying music (eg. Bills, children, food, necessities, etc.) ya know. Me for example, I buy all my music when I can. My hours fluctuate so much at my job especially lately where I don't even have money to buy food sometimes. I pay rent and help my mom stay afloat while she is on disability. Hell, I am almost $20,000 in debt and I am only 26 years old. I buy my music in bulk if possible when I do by chance have extra cash. You don't know this persons personal life.. and yeah, us not buying music the week it comes out does effect the artists/bands to a degree. But they WILL get their hard earned money at some point in the near future when we can afford to do so, and that is what matters!! Now can this dumbass useless waste of time argument be over and BE POSITIVE from here on out!!

  • Love 1

cFBg26P.gif.b4560a2455e14ebe499e277ccea1ca20.gif

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

So if we go that route, ...... No record sales & only merch sales. It takes a lot of money to write/produce/make an album so in the eyes of the artists & bands there thinking why the fuck make an album, we should just make shirts. Again SUPPORT THE BAND IN EVERYTHING...

 

 

& did I say he's not a fan or did I say anyone isn't a fan????? Don't think I did.

Honey, do you know what sort of site you are on and what kind of argument you are trying to bring up?

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Honey, do you know what sort of site you are on and what kind of argument you are trying to bring up?

Kingdom-leaks & music leak webpage, I'm not try to argue, just how I see things...like if you like the band or group by the album/so even if its down to your last dollar like I have done . Sorry LK, ill go back into my shell.


tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Kingdom-leaks & music leak webpage, I'm not try to argue, just how I see things...like if you like the band or group by the album/so even if its down to your last dollar like I have done . Sorry LK, ill go back into my shell.

Everyone here is a fan of music, whether they support the artists or not, that is their decision. I'm sure 99% of the users here support their favorites one way or another, but the way they do can't be forced upon by someone like yourself. We urge everyone to do so, but it's ultimately their choice.

  • Love 2

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Everyone here is a fan of music, whether they support the artists or not, that is their decision. I'm sure 99% of the users here support their favorites one way or another, but the way they do can't be forced upon by someone like yourself. We urge everyone to do so, but it's ultimately their choice.

Wasn't forcing anything on anyone & it wasn't an argument issue I was just telling my opinion. Im sorry if anyone got the wrong idea.

42 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Everyone here is a fan of music, whether they support the artists or not, that is their decision. I'm sure 99% of the users here support their favorites one way or another, but the way they do can't be forced upon by someone like yourself. We urge everyone to do so, but it's ultimately their choice.

& I understand what your saying.


tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

Kingdom-leaks & music leak webpage, I'm not try to argue, just how I see things...like if you like the band or group by the album/so even if its down to your last dollar like I have done . Sorry LK, ill go back into my shell.

Omg you are beyond cringe. I'd suggest staying in that shell. You've spit nothing but negative in here, and all someone asked is if there was a DVD coming.

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

Its a CD/DVD . only $11.99

Also, link please. Because I'm on the official LP merch page right now and there's only 2 options for One More Light Live - The CD and the digital download. No DVD option. Methinks you're full of $hit.

Share this post


Link to post

some entertaining stuff, the thread that i mean lol, always a hoot & .............. I wish I saw this earlier.......... &

  • Upvote 4

brdsx.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/14/2017 at 8:09 AM, Lugz820 said:

If your interested in the DVD why don't/didn't you preorder/buy/support LP & Chester, as most of us did.

buying is not the only way to support the band, btw. You know, you asked me why i don't like you, i have the answer now, because you start stuff like arguments and fights over things taht did not need them, you talk about supporting Chester while nagging someone out for asking a very, very simple question that did no one any harm, supporting Chester you say? Would Chester have been okay with the amount of hate you are breeding here? 

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Mayhem959 said:

buying is not the only way to support the band, btw. You know, you asked me why i don't like you, i have the answer now, because you start stuff like arguments and fights over things taht did not need them, you talk about supporting Chester while nagging someone out for asking a very, very simple question that did no one any harm, supporting Chester you say? Would Chester have been okay with the amount of hate you are breeding here? 

giphy.gif


brdsx.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BRDSX said:

giphy.gif  Is that a sarcasting slow clap or a serious, you deserve this, slow clap? either you made me laugh 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mayhem959 said:

 

It is a well done clap my friend, well done.


brdsx.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mayhem959 said:

In the words of a great NPC: Thank you kind sir!

wink-point.gif


brdsx.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post

Patriarchy wins again,smh

  • Haha 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/14/2017 at 9:09 AM, Lugz820 said:

If your interested in the DVD why don't/didn't you preorder/buy/support LP & Chester, as most of us did.

look at this whole thread of bullshit you started over nothing lmao. Policing people on how much they support an artist on a blog of free downloads. You come across sounding like an actual piece of trash for the record. It's one thing to suggest supporting an artist obviously everyone should support the artists they like but the way you went about it is just... sheesh. I'd rather have people listen to my music even if they're not paying for it than not listen to it at all. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.