Filecrypt is now fully operational.
LKA

Joyner Lucas - I'm Not Racist (Single) (2017)

18 posts in this topic

Whoops, I accidentally mislabeled it as a youtube rip, it's 320 actually

So this spread around my workplace fairly quickly after i posted it on social media, and a lot of the people I work with are people of color.  It was funny hearing there reaction to it, as they were talking about how they wanted to really snuff the guy when the first verse started but by the time he finished they found themselves really agreeing with the message the song sent.  This may not be a song everyone "likes" per say, but it's a song that I think everyone should at least listen to once.

Joyner really nails his longer songs, his best works generally follow a narrative like this one. He's going interesting directions, as usual, great to see. Few rappers out there with both as much hype and potential as he has.

This dudes music is damn serious.

I dig it (the one about raising the kid that isnt his is nuts btw)

Anyone that think that this guys is racist is a fucking idiot and needs to do research. This rapper is black. He just used people from both sides of the story

Lolll C'MON.. Be sure u know facts before creating opinions.. Joyner Lucas is a black male. And his story telling ability is top tier.. "Keep it 100" is a fantastic example of his cohesive story telling start to finish in a song.... 

1 hour ago, stuckinvhs said:

I was not expecting this from the Gucci Gang guy. Total new respect for him.

This isn't Lil Pump lol