PassTheLeaks is currently down. They are working on restoring access right now.
xcblackdiamond

Story of the Year - Wolves (2017)

53 posts in this topic

iTunes Artwork for 'Wolves (by Story of the Year)'

Leaked
Release - December 8, 2017

Genre - Alternative Rock / Post-hardcore

Quality - MP3 320kbps CBR / FLAC

*Thank you @Crash Bandicoot!*

Tracklist:

1. Wolves (00:52)
2. How Can We Go On (03:25)
3. Bang Bang (03:43)
4. Youth (00:51)
5. I Swear I'm Okay (04:20)
6. Miracle (03:51)
7. Can Anybody Hear Me (04:28)
8. A Part of Me (04:01)
9. Give up My Heart (05:16)
10. The Eternal Battle for Mike Cronin's Soul (To Be Alive Again) (04:02)
11. My Home (04:33)
12. Goodnight, My Love (04:07)
13. Like Ghosts (04:11)
14. Praying for Rain (07:27)

Total length: 55:07

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

I really liked Bang Bang, actually! The other two singles are a little bland, in all honesty. But, the ex-scene kid in me cant wait to hear this. Thanks! 

The waiting has finished... this   is   t  e  l  e  p  o  r  t    to   P   L   E   A   S   U   R  E

Kills me to say but this was pretty underwhelming. A lot softer than I expected and nothing really rips besides the 1st song. Good for them trying for radio success but it's just not the sound I want from them 

35 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

Kills me to say but this was pretty underwhelming. A lot softer than I expected and nothing really rips besides the 1st song. Good for them trying for radio success but it's just not the sound I want from them 

Agreed :(

Bang Bang was a fucking hype  comeback single, then 90% of the album went soft as shit. I'll probly grow to like at least  some of it over time, but initially pretty disappointed.

2 hours ago, manoverboard679 said:

Agreed. Which sucks, because I’ve always loved this band. In Wake of our Determination is one of my favorite albums ever. I don’t know if it’s that they aren’t as good anymore, or if my tastes have outgrown this style of music. I’m 30 now so it’s kinda ridiculous to be listening to guys scream about their heart being broken anymore.

14 minutes ago, tragictactics said:

So why are there two "Bang Bang" songs? Whats the difference?

One is the album version (track 3) and the other (track 15) seems to be either a remix, remake, demo, or alternative version. I can't find anything official on the interwebs about a "deluxe edition" or any bonus tracks so I can't say even if it should be a part of the album or not cause the standard edition that is on any platform or physical only has 14 tracks not 15. I am hella confused....  maybe it was a pre-order track from their PledgeMusic thing?? I am gonna rename it as Bang Bang (Remix) for now so that I don't get confused...

14 minutes ago, Metalman101 said:

One is the album version (track 3) and the other (track 15) seems to be either a remix, remake, demo, or alternative version. I can't find anything official on the interwebs about a "deluxe edition" or any bonus tracks so I can't say even if it should be a part of the album or not cause the standard edition that is on any platform or physical only has 14 tracks not 15. I am hella confused....  maybe it was a pre-order track from their PledgeMusic thing?? I am gonna rename it as Bang Bang (Remix) for now so that I don't get confused...

the 2nd version of bang bang was only given to people who donated to their pledge. it wont be found on any digital or cd version, it was a pledge only track