Rorschach

Senses Fail - Double Cross (Single) (2017)

30 posts in this topic

hfyjc80.jpg

Leaked
Release - December 1st, 2017

Genre - Post-Hardcore / Pop-Punk

Quality - MP3 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Double Cross (3:25)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 3

When they said they're going back to their roots I thought I was gonna dislike it because I thought some of the clean vocal patterns on the previous album weren't great ALSO I was not a fan of Buddy's cleans back in the day either, but I think this is great as far as pop punk-esque stuff goes, has some harsher moments too. Hope the whole thing still has some callbacks to last two albums, cause those are great.

• Love 1

Neat.

There's the Sense Fail I know and love!!!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, nayrtrah said:

There's the Sense Fail I know and love!!!

...Senses Fail

Hell yes, such a diverse discography, happy they went back to this sound though.

• Love 2

Not really big on this. I could never really get into their first two albums though so it doesn’t surprise me. It’s good but it’s just not really my thing, but I know a lot of people will like it. Unfortunately for me, I don’t think they’ll ever make another record as good as The Fire (just my opinion, don’t crucify me). 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Not really big on this. I could never really get into their first two albums though so it doesn’t surprise me. It’s good but it’s just not really my thing, but I know a lot of people will like it. Unfortunately for me, I don’t think they’ll ever make another record as good as The Fire (just my opinion, don’t crucify me). 

That album is great

2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

That album is great

I’ve never quite understood why it gets so much shit. In my opinion it’s easily the strongest record in their catalogue. Just the right amount of heavy and the right amount of poppiness. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Buddy-taking us back to 2006.

I love it. 

16 minutes ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

I’ve never quite understood why it gets so much shit. In my opinion it’s easily the strongest record in their catalogue. Just the right amount of heavy and the right amount of poppiness. 

its a tie for me between LIEY and LINAWR, The Fire is outstanding though.

5 minutes ago, surrendersky said:

Not feeling that Blink-182 riff.

I thought of blink 182 right away as well. Not a bad thing by any means tho.

That old 2000s pop-punk/post-hardcore sound <3 Super stoked on the new record!!

26 minutes ago, surrendersky said:

Not feeling that Blink-182 riff.

Reminds me a mix of Dumpweed and The Rock Show xD

Sooo thankful they’ve went back to their more original sound. Can’t wait for more 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ccallawy34 said:

Sooo thankful they’ve went back to their more original sound. Can’t wait for more 

Glad YOU like it, just don't be a douche about Buddy's sex orientation the next time they decided to change their style ok

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just got this today. As much as I liked the last one I'm really happy with this albums material. Buddy writing this whole album added a really great vibe throughout. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DontTryMeSatan said:

Glad YOU like it, just don't be a douche about Buddy's sex orientation the next time they decided to change their style ok

Wow dwell much?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

It's okay to be wrong sometimes bb. :cowboy: 'The Fire' was lit. Pun absolutely intended.

11 hours ago, alasdelcefiro said:

I love the cover art!! Brand New´s "The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me" vibes XD

Speaking of which, how come people are just recently getting into Brand New? Especially that song. Shit is old (but gold) lol.  Like I noticed even the local Hottopic just started carrying a Brand New shirt with that album art.

About to boycott the store though, they get exclusive rights to sell some band merch but never carry it here. But I digress.

The Fire is their best album, yes. I like this wayyyyy more than I expected, especially considering how incredibly underwhelming Speak The Truth was.

• Upvote 1

Aw, man. Was kinda hoping they'd make a shoegaze or new wave album next. Maybe country blues.

On 11/30/2017 at 10:05 AM, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Fan boy here, that record is literal Fire but the production kept it down too much. 

I love that this album art is buddy in the suit holding his daughter dawwww