PassTheLeaks is currently down. They are working on restoring access right now.
Lord Kingdom

Intervals - The Way Forward (2017)

25 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - December 1, 2017
Genre - Progressive Metal, Instrumental
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

1. Touch and Go
2. Impulsively Responsible
3. A Different Light
4. By Far and Away
5. Belvedere
6. Rubicon Artist
7. The Waterfront
8. Leave No Stone

 

Downloads

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

 

 

Edited by Lord Rorschach
320 added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, infinitycat said:

Thanks, hopfully it's as good as the first two ep's

Nowhere near as good as the album with vocals, this style of music instrumentally is boring as it gets.

 

Intervals - A Voice Within (2014) = best Intervals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BRDSX said:

So bummed they ( He ) went back to Istrumental, super snooze again.


SAME. I saw this and listened to a bit of the song on youtube, and its cool. They are incredibly (especially him) but I had to immediately bump Automaton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BRDSX said:

Nowhere near as good as the album with vocals, this style of music instrumentally is boring as it gets.

 

Intervals - A Voice Within (2014) = best Intervals.

I have hope one day they'll go back to A voice Within Intervals. That album was unforgettable fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Voice Within was their best output...fantastic intrumentals here, but that alone can't hold my attention in this genre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave it a listen.  Touch and Go, Impulsively Responsible, and Belvedere are the main three that stand out.  The rest all blend in... again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely sounds like a continuation of Shape of Colour, which I have no problems with. With AVW, I feel like Marshall wrote himself into a wall trying to fit parts for the vocalist. Everything since then has been much more freeform and interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2017 at 4:46 PM, mattmakuta said:

Gave it a listen.  Touch and Go, Impulsively Responsible, and Belvedere are the main three that stand out.  The rest all blend in... again.

Yeah well, that's like..your opinion, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, midtownhavok said:

Yeah well, that's like..your opinion, man.

 

I mean... yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2017 at 10:39 AM, dorathekiller97 said:

Better without the vocalist.  Instrumental bands are my shit.

 

Vocalist wasn't bad though.

I agree. Love the leads that take place of the vocals, but Mike Semesky is solid, but prefer without any vocals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can tell he's been touring/friends with Plini for a long time lol they just need to do Plintervals and get it out of Aaron Mashall's system so he can go back to that slightly heavier writing. Plini does this but better..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, muman717 said:

I can tell he's been touring/friends with Plini for a long time lol they just need to do Plintervals and get it out of Aaron Mashall's system so he can go back to that slightly heavier writing. Plini does this but better..

Honestly, I think he does this way better than the heavier stuff. The older, heavier songs were also the least interesting live imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LKA said:

Honestly, I think he does this way better than the heavier stuff. The older, heavier songs were also the least interesting live imo

Yeah I could see that. I've missed him live every time he comes by me, so I dont have the most solid opinion, but I've seen Plini and his stuff live is so fun. I do agree that the newer Intervals stuff though is more dynamic and interesting, but I guess to me, his songs sound melodically a lot like Plini's newer album. Either way, great stuff, I just tend to like the heavier songs with this newer style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, muman717 said:

Yeah I could see that. I've missed him live every time he comes by me, so I dont have the most solid opinion, but I've seen Plini and his stuff live is so fun. I do agree that the newer Intervals stuff though is more dynamic and interesting, but I guess to me, his songs sound melodically a lot like Plini's newer album. Either way, great stuff, I just tend to like the heavier songs with this newer style.

the newer heavier songs are sweet, just his old heavy material can get boring. I agree though, Plini beats him when it comes to the softer, intricate songs but that's because Plini is a demigod :D Can definitely recommend Intervals live though, saw him with Polyphia and Nick Johnston, both of which were great too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LKA said:

Honestly, I think he does this way better than the heavier stuff. The older, heavier songs were also the least interesting live imo

I actually think the opposite, everything he released until AVW is gold for me, the last one was good but not memorable, didn't listen this one in full but it isnt as good as plini from what I heard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They played two new songs live in Madrid apart from the ones he uploaded on YouTube, so I didn't have many left to discover. The waterfront is awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More like the way backwards. Happy Sean Hall finally has vocals now in his new band.

 

Vocals >

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2017 at 4:07 PM, Bjorkinstein said:

Definitely sounds like a continuation of Shape of Colour, which I have no problems with. With AVW, I feel like Marshall wrote himself into a wall trying to fit parts for the vocalist. Everything since then has been much more freeform and interesting.

  • 100% Agree. Writing for vocals in mind made the song structures more traditional, whereas instrumentally there's a lot more room to shine with riffs and solos. Personally I prefer Intervals as an instrumental band, but both are awesome. =] Last time I saw them live they performed Shape of Colour from start to finish - I'm hoping when I see them in February they perform this new album in its entirety! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now