PassTheLeaks is currently down. They are working on restoring access right now.
Lord Kingdom

Deuce - Invincible (2017)

45 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - December 1, 2017
Genre - Rap Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR; FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Here I Come
2. Hell's Gonna Break Loose
3. Bitch This Is It
4. Gone Tomorrow Here Today
5. World on Fire
6. My Buddy
7. Invincible
8. Bad Attitude
9. Best of Me
10. Thank You
11. Catch Me If You Can
12. It's Alright It's Ok
13. Talking About You (feat. Gadget)
14. Pull Me Under

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

5 minutes ago, BoxOfMyst3riez said:

Only 128? 

There's always that one ungrateful person lol

7 minutes ago, BoxOfMyst3riez said:

Only 128? 

Sorry you get to listen to it a week in advance, i'll keep your ungratefulness in mind next time I wanted to share something early.

11 minutes ago, BoxOfMyst3riez said:

Only 128? 

Way to ruin it for everyone else. It’s a leak, just chill

Thanks! Excited to listen through the new tracks.
Got two copies on pre-order, really hoping they officially release "Nightmare", "Do You Think About Me", "Bleed", "Look at Me Now", "Famous", and "Miracle" eventually. Easily some big hits in that roster.

I expected this to have a better mix than the leaked version from ages ago lol. Might as well have released that one, most of the added songs are wack.

1 hour ago, BrickFace said:

I expected this to have a better mix than the leaked version from ages ago lol. Might as well have released that one, most of the added songs are wack.

I'm sure they thought a lot of people wouldn't buy an album with the same tracklist because a lot of people already downloaded those songs. Probably the main reason why none of the old songs (aside from "Thank You") are singles. While it sucks (since 2015 Invincible was amazing), as a business it makes sense to split those tracks across two albums with some new and old songs versus re-releasing a full album that was leaked two years prior.

Just my two cents on the subject though. I have a pretty good feeling that those other songs will either be released on an EP or another album.

Okay, how did Eleven Seven approve of the production quality of this album? Hells Gonna Break Loose is the worst screaming vocals I've heard in awhile. My Buddy and Catch Me If You Can are still easily my favorites.

So is he stealing beats now cause "Best Of Me" has the exact same beat as Second Chaynce's "Undeniable" that went Facebook viral.... and Undeniable has been out since April... Disappointed if he did steal that beat...

See for yourself: 

14 hours ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Sorry you get to listen to it a week in advance, i'll keep your ungratefulness in mind next time I wanted to share something early.

I'm sorry you are right, thanks for the upload

@Metalman101 Deuce leased the beat from Sinima beats just like Second Chaynce did, I could technically go to the website and lease it aswell.

13 hours ago, CRZYSPZ said:

I'm sure they thought a lot of people wouldn't buy an album with the same tracklist because a lot of people already downloaded those songs. Probably the main reason why none of the old songs (aside from "Thank You") are singles. While it sucks (since 2015 Invincible was amazing), as a business it makes sense to split those tracks across two albums with some new and old songs versus re-releasing a full album that was leaked two years prior.

Just my two cents on the subject though. I have a pretty good feeling that those other songs will either be released on an EP or another album.

You're probably right. Invincible 2015 was great because it was pretty much a rock album, such a shame that he replaced songs like Miracle, Pull Me Under and Bleed with the cringy outdated sound he had on Nine Lives

2 hours ago, oliaggy said:

@Metalman101 Deuce leased the beat from Sinima beats just like Second Chaynce did, I could technically go to the website and lease it aswell.

Ahh ok. I did not know that! Still though, I thought when a beat is sold, it should be sold once that way it can't be copied. That is dumb that the beat could be potentially hundreds of times...

@Metalman101 That's the difference between buying it and leasing it, a lot of rappers lease beats its a win-win for both Artist gets the beat at a discount, Producer gets profit from various artist, if the song blows up most of the time the artist ends up just buying the beat.  (I.E. Maino Leased a beat "Survival Of The Fittest" Then Eminem leased it for "Not Afraid," Lloyd Banks Leased a beat for the song "Greenday" which 50 Also used for "Chase The Paper")

On a side note, i was unsure what direction this album was going to take but I'm not disappointed. I see one of 3 things happening with the missing tracks. 

1. Retail Exclusive Tracks 
  2. EP with the cut tracks or
  3. Wait a few months and re-release a collectors/DELUXE edition

To those bitching about quality. Be thankful these hard workers at KL provide you with music to download in the first place. And take that silver spoon out ya ass. or go somewhere else....oh wait you can't cause nobody does it like KL. so I guess ya screwed.

It's Alright It's Okay is still the best song and since so many got replaced, it's also one of the only good ones now

Great album but something is missing.. I mean Gadjet, Truth.. etc etc oh and well I miss the "Do you think about me" (this was my fave). I hope it will be on the deluxe ( if it will be at all).

Thanks for this!

"It's alright it's ok"  would sound better if Sum 41 was performing it lol. I feel like it's literally a Sum 41 song