D666N

Bring Me The Horizon - 2004 - 2013 (Greatest Hits) (2017)

62 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2017 at 2:55 AM, Pat666 said:

They did not found THEIR sound. They became the bitch of Sony, that's all. It's not "their" sound lmao. This band is an engineered one just like Linkin Park and other bands who are completely changing their style. The metalcore craze is gone now, there are no more edgy emo kids and the genre is not profitable anymore, so they were turned into a hipster shit by Sony. 

If you think the metalcore craze is over you need to check this site more

Other Releases by

You guys should know by now that when a compilation album has the years in it the band didn' make it :lol: and when a band doesn't make a compilation album, the label does and when the label does it's not about the money not the album. It's great though to see a song off the EP on here. The only song off CYB being Pray for Plagues was more than predicable, Braille should of been here and so should of Medusa, possibly even the Eyeless cover. FFS Alligator Blood isn't even on here and that was one of the best songs off There is a Hell... No Empire or House of Wolves from Sempiternal? Both of those are better than Can You Feel My Heart and Sleepwalking easily. Vision or Blacklist would of been much better than It Never Ends. Now for the fucking nonsense of Suicide Season, Sleep With One Eye Open, Death Breath, Football Season and probably even It Was Written in Blood left off but fucking The Sadness Will Never End? Hell they should of put No Need for Introductions... on here just to be cheeky. I wanna note I didn't take the run time into account when talking about what should/could of been on it but it doesn't change that the shit I listed is better than some of the stuff on here and deserved to be on it more. How you didn't realize most of the stuff from Suicide Season and up were either the most popular or softest (looking at you There is a Hell) is beyond me and proves that this was a record label cash grab.