D666N

Bring Me The Horizon - 2004 - 2013 (Greatest Hits) (2017)

62 posts in this topic

I always thought Count your Blessings was their best album, sucks to only see one track off of it

movements.gif

Other Releases by

3 hours ago, Worst Wishes said:

I always thought Count your Blessings was their best album, sucks to only see one track off of it

That album had horrifically cringey lyrics, bad master and was so generic, I don't understand why it gets the hype anymore. Yes it was good at the time for being advanced, but now it's been outdone 100x over and 100x better. To call it their best work seems ludicrous to me.

Especially with their later work... I get the feeling some people also say it as a knee jerk in response to all the kids now listening to BMTH, like "look at me I'm the elite can you feel the heavvvvyy?" In no way am I accusing you of this, but it's a common observation I've noticed among the online community.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Buttercup420 said:

That’s the Spirit is the best album they’ve done. Fact.

Sempiternal > Thats The Spirit > rest

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Literally all of you are wrong, even those who agree with me.

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

2 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Literally all of you are wrong, even those who agree with me.

agreed

• Upvote 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

The most entertaining thing in the world is watching two different eras of fans of a band clash with each other. It's the best kind of bloodbath.

• Upvote 3

There Is A Hell > Sempiternal > Suicide Season > rest

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

brdsx.gif

11 hours ago, Marco_Earthqk said:

Prefiro os pequenos trechos em Crucify Me :D

que tbm não deixa de ser coisa linda.

• Love 1

AntiVist is definitely their best song and one of t he rare songs I've heard to use the word cunt...which is ultimately what makes it my favorite song of theres. More bands should throw a fan friendly cunt in there

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, amazonbasics said:

AntiVist is definitely their best song and one of t he rare songs I've heard to use the word cunt...which is ultimately what makes it my favorite song of theres. More bands should throw a fan friendly cunt in there

the word cunt isn't that rare in music, Bring Me The Horizon have used the word in a few songs prior to Antivist. 

5 minutes ago, ShitCunt said:

the word cunt isn't that rare in music, Bring Me The Horizon have used the word in a few songs prior to Antivist. 

it's rare to me, i can't even think of another song that uses it other that maybe the korn song kunts

lets make a list of cunt songs

1 minute ago, amazonbasics said:

it's rare to me, i can't even think of another song that uses it other that maybe the korn song kunts

Every Grindcore song ever ;) 

How the fuck is black and blue not on here? 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

3 minutes ago, DarksydePhil said:

How the fuck is black and blue not on here? 

or Medusa

There Is A Hell > Sempiternal > Suicide Season > That's The Spirit > Count Your Blessings 

4 hours ago, BRDSX said:

There Is A Hell > Sempiternal > Suicide Season > rest

Best opinion to be honest, and unless they do a TTS 2.0 I believe that album might end up being litty. Then again, as far as "sweet spot between TTS and Sempiternal" goes, Storm The Sky will probably pull off that shit next year near flawlessly. :)

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Suicide Season > Sempiternal > Count Your Blessings > There Is A Hell..

That's The Spirit is a good album but i couldnt place in between their Deathcore/Metalcore era.

CYB probably just there for nostalgic reasons, but i couldnt get into There Is A Hell..only like 3 songs (Alligator Blood, Visions and Blacklist) the rest sound meh and whiny.

Always held There is a Hell as their peak of creativity and delivery. Suicide Season a close second just for all the bangers on it. How can one throw on The Comedown and not get whiplash lol

22 minutes ago, anxpzhd said:

Suicide Season > Sempiternal > Count Your Blessings > There Is A Hell..

That's The Spirit is a good album but i couldnt place in between their Deathcore/Metalcore era.

CYB probably just there for nostalgic reasons, but i couldnt get into There Is A Hell..only like 3 songs (Alligator Blood, Visions and Blacklist) the rest sound meh and whiny.

Did you even listen to The Fox and the Wolf off of There is a Hell or...? lol

1 minute ago, Scenegear101 said:

Did you even listen to The Fox and the Wolf off of There is a Hell or...? lol

Ah shoot. Forgot that one. To be honest, i always skip this album..so..

10 hours ago, Scenegear101 said:

Always held There is a Hell as their peak of creativity and delivery. Suicide Season a close second just for all the bangers on it. How can one throw on The Comedown and not get whiplash lol

I have never gotten whiplash from any movements made due to music being played, seems excessive. 

brdsx.gif

2 hours ago, BRDSX said:

I have never gotten whiplash from any movements made due to music being played, seems excessive. 

Zzz

• Haha 1

On 2017-11-23 at 1:29 AM, Cam979 said:

That album had horrifically cringey lyrics, bad master and was so generic, I don't understand why it gets the hype anymore. Yes it was good at the time for being advanced, but now it's been outdone 100x over and 100x better. To call it their best work seems ludicrous to me.

Especially with their later work... I get the feeling some people also say it as a knee jerk in response to all the kids now listening to BMTH, like "look at me I'm the elite can you feel the heavvvvyy?" In no way am I accusing you of this, but it's a common observation I've noticed among the online community.

I do understand what you mean about the lyrics, I think lyrically that's the spirit is their best, aside from Happy Song which is kind of simple

But songs like Braille off Count Your Blessings just seemed really strong to me

Plus I'm really into deathcore that's mainly highs 

movements.gif

On 11/23/2017 at 11:24 AM, amazonbasics said:

Sleep With One Eye Open? Also atleast 1 or 2 Feed Her To the Sharks songs make use of the word cunt. If you think it's rare, I don't think you've listened to much hard/post/metalcore from the UK or Australia. You're missing out, cunt.:cowboy:

On 2017. 11. 22. at 11:26 PM, Buttercup420 said:

What I’m saying is that BMTH was never that great as a deathcore band, they were an average deathcore band. As they’ve evolved they have found THEIR sound and are a better band because of it.

They did not found THEIR sound. They became the bitch of Sony, that's all. It's not "their" sound lmao. This band is an engineered one just like Linkin Park and other bands who are completely changing their style. The metalcore craze is gone now, there are no more edgy emo kids and the genre is not profitable anymore, so they were turned into a hipster shit by Sony. 

Wish they would've released some demos of songs they didn't release

On 11/26/2017 at 2:55 AM, Pat666 said:

They did not found THEIR sound. They became the bitch of Sony, that's all. It's not "their" sound lmao. This band is an engineered one just like Linkin Park and other bands who are completely changing their style. The metalcore craze is gone now, there are no more edgy emo kids and the genre is not profitable anymore, so they were turned into a hipster shit by Sony. 

It's honestly mind boggling to me that people still to this day believe corporations have full control of the music bands release. God forbid they evolve the way they wish to, amiright? 

On 2017. 12. 14. at 7:18 PM, Scenegear101 said:

It's honestly mind boggling to me that people still to this day believe corporations have full control of the music bands release. God forbid they evolve the way they wish to, amiright? 

No you are not right. There is a huge difference between changing their genre and evolving. Their last album is an "evolution" backwards at best. To me the mind boggling thing is that people still believe they have full control over their music. If you are signing a record label you are a worker for that label. It's nothing like in hollywood movies. This band also has no intention to make their "own music", it's not about music for them anymore. They seem to be perfectly fine with it as long as they have revenue from clothing lines and stuff. 

Seriously, if you call their new stuff "evolution" over Sempiternal then you must be deaf or something.

4 hours ago, Pat666 said:

No you are not right. There is a huge difference between changing their genre and evolving. Their last album is an "evolution" backwards at best. To me the mind boggling thing is that people still believe they have full control over their music. If you are signing a record label you are a worker for that label. It's nothing like in hollywood movies. This band also has no intention to make their "own music", it's not about music for them anymore. They seem to be perfectly fine with it as long as they have revenue from clothing lines and stuff. 

Seriously, if you call their new stuff "evolution" over Sempiternal then you must be deaf or something.

Don't even wish to respond to this idiocy but you make it extremely difficult for me to keep my mouth shut. It's incredible that you act as though they're no longer musicians. Music taste is subjective, and your last line of text shows you're someone who doesn't understand this. I did not say that the change from Semp to TTS was a positive one, but for you to tell me I'm deaf on the grounds of possibility that I might enjoy TTS over Semp, then you have some major problems. I, for one, enjoy both albums. They both bring new things to the table, as with literally every single album in their discography. They have not released the same album twice, not even close. This is called musical evolution, regardless of how you enjoy it.

I don't even want to dignify your "They're not in it for the music anymore" statement with a response lmao. How the fuck do you know? People get tired of writing for the same crowd after a decade. People grow up, and their songwriting shifts with that. It's always been about the music.

"If you are signing a record label you are a worker for that label" no fucking shit man lol. So suddenly every artist who signs has no control over the music they wish to produce? Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.