Filecrypt is now fully operational.
Lord Kingdom

At the Drive-In - Diamanté [EP] (2017)

23 posts in this topic

At%20the%20Drive%20In%20Diamente%20Rise%

Leaked
Release - November 24, 2017

Genre - Punk Rock, Experimental

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC (Vinyl Rip)

Tracklist:

1. Amid Ethics

2. Despondent at High Noon

3. Point of Demarkation

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / Vinyl

i really liked the recent comeback album even though it was missing the backup vocalist/guitarist. This is solid as well. Seems as though Cedric is enjoying himself these days and is clean/not burning himself out. 

Refused, ATDI, Glassjaw, Movielife, Saosin, The Number Twelve Looks Like You and Hopesfall are on the way. Heres to hoping Fear Before or Gatsbys American Dream surface with new material. 

2 hours ago, codeorange said:

i really liked the recent comeback album even though it was missing the backup vocalist/guitarist. This is solid as well. Seems as though Cedric is enjoying himself these days and is clean/not burning himself out. 

Refused, ATDI, Glassjaw, Movielife, Saosin, The Number Twelve Looks Like You and Hopesfall are on the way. Heres to hoping Fear Before or Gatsbys American Dream surface with new material. 

I would kill for a new Fear Before album.

7 hours ago, drownwithmatt said:

500px-Diamante_Anime_Infobox.png

I fucking love you, he was the first thing I thought of when I read the album name.

14 hours ago, sprdnglkwngs said:

I would kill for a new Fear Before album.

would assist in getting a new Fear Before album

On 11/19/2017 at 10:09 PM, codeorange said:

wtf has the #12 been all these years?? come back to me!

1 minute ago, coachlow said:

#wheresthe320

Don't worry, they will upload it once they have it. For the meantime, 128 kbps saves the day ^_^

The vinyl for this is spectacular. Managed to get my hands on a copy yesterday before their support set with Royal Blood.

Is/was this a digital release at all? If it's vinyl only, some brave person is going to have to rip it for the 320 snobs. Much love to whoever can do that.

I've done it before; it requires a lot of tomfoolery unless you have a specific vinyl ripping setup.

4 hours ago, napalm06 said:

Is/was this a digital release at all? If it's vinyl only, some brave person is going to have to rip it for the 320 snobs. Much love to whoever can do that.

I've done it before; it requires a lot of tomfoolery unless you have a specific vinyl ripping setup.

Yeah as I understand it it was a vinyl exclusive but maybe there'll be a digital release later idk

On 26/11/2017 at 5:06 PM, jWaSiMhE said:

The vinyl for this is spectacular. Managed to get my hands on a copy yesterday before their support set with Royal Blood.

please, submit it in this site,  we all gonna appreciate:pray: chat with the staff, maybe they will know how to rip it into an mp3 file

6 minutes ago, partysmasher said:

Very eager for V0/320...

me too, unfortunately nobody has ripped the Vinyl

5 hours ago, LKA said:

me too, unfortunately nobody has ripped the Vinyl

Ahhhh that's unfortunate :(

18 hours ago, partysmasher said:

Ahhhh that's unfortunate :(

My turntable does do rips to vinyl, I will look if I can figure it out. Even the download code I got with it wasn't 320 mp3.

16 minutes ago, jWaSiMhE said:

My turntable does do rips to vinyl, I will look if I can figure it out. Even the download code I got with it wasn't 320 mp3.

what quality was the download code? if it's V0 that'd be sufficient too. If you can rip the vinyl it would still be great of course

EDIT: Nevermind, found a BS link claiming to be 320.

I'm willing to rip this if I can get/borrow a copy. I'll see what kind of prices I can find it for.

Vinyl 320/FLAC added!

On 11/29/2017 at 10:03 PM, napalm06 said:

EDIT: Nevermind, found a BS link claiming to be 320.

I'm willing to rip this if I can get/borrow a copy. I'll see what kind of prices I can find it for.

On 11/28/2017 at 4:55 PM, partysmasher said:

Very eager for V0/320...

On 11/22/2017 at 7:33 AM, coachlow said:

#wheresthe320

On 11/20/2017 at 12:40 AM, coachlow said:

awesome! i'll still wait for 320