Filecrypt is now fully operational.
Lord Kingdom

At the Drive-In - Diamanté [EP] (2017)

23 posts in this topic

At%20the%20Drive%20In%20Diamente%20Rise%

Leaked
Release - November 24, 2017

Genre - Punk Rock, Experimental

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC (Vinyl Rip)

 

Tracklist:

1. Amid Ethics

2. Despondent at High Noon

3. Point of Demarkation

 

Downloads

 

Support!

Facebook / Vinyl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really liked the recent comeback album even though it was missing the backup vocalist/guitarist. This is solid as well. Seems as though Cedric is enjoying himself these days and is clean/not burning himself out. 

Refused, ATDI, Glassjaw, Movielife, Saosin, The Number Twelve Looks Like You and Hopesfall are on the way. Heres to hoping Fear Before or Gatsbys American Dream surface with new material. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, codeorange said:

i really liked the recent comeback album even though it was missing the backup vocalist/guitarist. This is solid as well. Seems as though Cedric is enjoying himself these days and is clean/not burning himself out. 

Refused, ATDI, Glassjaw, Movielife, Saosin, The Number Twelve Looks Like You and Hopesfall are on the way. Heres to hoping Fear Before or Gatsbys American Dream surface with new material. 

 

I would kill for a new Fear Before album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, drownwithmatt said:

500px-Diamante_Anime_Infobox.png

I fucking love you, he was the first thing I thought of when I read the album name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sprdnglkwngs said:

 

I would kill for a new Fear Before album.

would assist in getting a new Fear Before album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 10:09 PM, codeorange said:

i really liked the recent comeback album even though it was missing the backup vocalist/guitarist. This is solid as well. Seems as though Cedric is enjoying himself these days and is clean/not burning himself out. 

Refused, ATDI, Glassjaw, Movielife, Saosin, The Number Twelve Looks Like You and Hopesfall are on the way. Heres to hoping Fear Before or Gatsbys American Dream surface with new material. 

wtf has the #12 been all these years?? come back to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coachlow said:

#wheresthe320

Don't worry, they will upload it once they have it. For the meantime, 128 kbps saves the day ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The vinyl for this is spectacular. Managed to get my hands on a copy yesterday before their support set with Royal Blood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is/was this a digital release at all? If it's vinyl only, some brave person is going to have to rip it for the 320 snobs. Much love to whoever can do that.

 

I've done it before; it requires a lot of tomfoolery unless you have a specific vinyl ripping setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, napalm06 said:

Is/was this a digital release at all? If it's vinyl only, some brave person is going to have to rip it for the 320 snobs. Much love to whoever can do that.

 

I've done it before; it requires a lot of tomfoolery unless you have a specific vinyl ripping setup.

Yeah as I understand it it was a vinyl exclusive but maybe there'll be a digital release later idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/11/2017 at 5:06 PM, jWaSiMhE said:

The vinyl for this is spectacular. Managed to get my hands on a copy yesterday before their support set with Royal Blood.

please, submit it in this site,  we all gonna appreciate:pray: chat with the staff, maybe they will know how to rip it into an mp3 file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, partysmasher said:

Very eager for V0/320...

me too, unfortunately nobody has ripped the Vinyl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LKA said:

me too, unfortunately nobody has ripped the Vinyl

Ahhhh that's unfortunate :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, partysmasher said:

Ahhhh that's unfortunate :(

My turntable does do rips to vinyl, I will look if I can figure it out. Even the download code I got with it wasn't 320 mp3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jWaSiMhE said:

My turntable does do rips to vinyl, I will look if I can figure it out. Even the download code I got with it wasn't 320 mp3.

what quality was the download code? if it's V0 that'd be sufficient too. If you can rip the vinyl it would still be great of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EDIT: Nevermind, found a BS link claiming to be 320.

 

I'm willing to rip this if I can get/borrow a copy. I'll see what kind of prices I can find it for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vinyl 320/FLAC added!

On 11/29/2017 at 10:03 PM, napalm06 said:

EDIT: Nevermind, found a BS link claiming to be 320.

 

I'm willing to rip this if I can get/borrow a copy. I'll see what kind of prices I can find it for.

 

On 11/28/2017 at 4:55 PM, partysmasher said:

Very eager for V0/320...

 

On 11/22/2017 at 7:33 AM, coachlow said:

#wheresthe320

 

On 11/20/2017 at 12:40 AM, coachlow said:

awesome! i'll still wait for 320

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now