LKA

Frater - Pulso en Eclipse (2017)

9 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg


Release - October 31, 2017

Genre - Metalcore, Groove Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

1. Fuego (04:54)
2. Gravedad (04:34)
3. Crepuscular (07:35)
4. La Fiebre (04:19)
5. Décima (04:21)
6. Lo Que No Ves (04:43)
7. Toda la Sangre (05:24)
8. Aura (01:41)
9. Réquiem (04:12)
10. Espiral (05:33)
11. Sirenas (07:55)

 

Total length: 55:11

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, peripheryb said:

@Crust  I can't  recommend you enough to check this guys out, they are amazing

I listened to their previous album, it was called something like "The Light". It was good. Pretty awesome to see they released some new music. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crust said:

I listened to their previous album, it was called something like "The Light". It was good. Pretty awesome to see they released some new music. Thanks!

yes,  that's one of my fav records ever glad you dig it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/11/2017 at 5:05 PM, peripheryb said:

yes,  that's one of my fav records ever glad you dig it!

Are these guys christian? Some lyrics are quite... heavenly lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Crust said:

Are these guys christian? Some lyrics are quite... heavenly lol

dude, for real, I usually dont pay attention to the lyrics, but now that you tell me I readed and some lyrics seems kind of christian:huh: but they are not associated with that scene that I know, maybe is like Carajo  or August Burns Red which write some christian lyrics but they aren't a christian band

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, peripheryb said:

dude, for real, I usually dont pay attention to the lyrics, but now that you tell me I readed and some lyrics seems kind of christian:huh: but they are not associated with that scene that I know, maybe is like Carajo  or August Burns Red which write some christian lyrics but they aren't a christian band

Yes, I do understand. Carajo is such a sick band. Love 'em. Maybe they will be the first band I'll see if I have the chance while I'm down there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crust said:

Yes, I do understand. Carajo is such a sick band. Love 'em. Maybe they will be the first band I'll see if I have the chance while I'm down there.

great! they put always an amazing show and they sound much more huge live, so you definetly will enjoy the fuck out of that show 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now